“Just Discovered the Fried Chicken Salad”

The Bellemont Shake Shop
Ranked #33 of 95 Restaurants in Natchez
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Wonderful fresh salad topped with lots of grated cheese and a fried chicken breast cut into bite-sized pieces. For me the pickles make the salad! I will be having this again!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Friendly staff, great malted Carmel shake. Reasonable prices. Average hamburger that comes in several sizes. Only outside seating is available so plan on eating in car or bring a warm jacket on cold days. Staff appeared to be the owner and cared that the order was properly taken.

1  Thank lubert
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Not sure why this place has not been rated much because it is one of the busiest drive in restaurants in town. You can call it in or walk up to the window and order the best burger in town or a wonderful grill chicken salad. Whatever you get you can count on it being very good. We go often and so do alot of others. So you better get there early or call ahead.

1  Thank Tideandtime
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I like the experience of getting food there, because it makes me feel at home. The only thing I don't care for is the fries, but I know they're store-bought to keep their labor down, as it's a very small spot. I love the friendly service, too. Like Mom & Pop are really there fixing for you. The main reason I don't often go is the wait for them to fix the food. Worth the wait, but it's gotta fit the schedule. I hope they stay there for as long as they've been there already...a really long time!

1  Thank Christy P

Been to The Bellemont Shake Shop? Share your experiences!