“Good Crawfish and Catfish”
Review of Magnolia Grill

Magnolia Grill
Ranked #6 of 95 Restaurants in Natchez
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Food was good and great view of the river. And they serve beer.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,010)

Reviewed March 20, 2013

The service was horrible and the chicken on my grill chicken Caesar salad was burned.
When I arrived and was seated for a while, the waitress ran over to help the white cpl that came in approx 2 to 3 min after me! And she had seen me enter the establishment first!!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

This is a very limited review of Magnolia Grill, which looked very nice,since we only stopped in to try one thing - fried green pickles. Another passenger on our ACL cruise had told us about them, and we asked the tour guide when our city tour finished. If you are nearby, they are worth stopping in to get. The heaping and very hot platter contained far more thinly sliced and battered pickles than my wife and I could eat. They are served with ranch dressing as a dip. We took our leftovers back for a friend who enjoyed them very much. In response to our saying how much we enjoyed them, the server responded: "This is the South. If you fry it, they'll buy it!" We saw the evening's menu being posted on a blackboard, and the offerings looked most attractive.

1  Thank granddadb
Reviewed March 16, 2013

If you go, you MUST try the mac and cheese appetizer! It comes out in a black skillet and is steaming hot! Cheeseburger was amazing, and husband's fish was good too! Excellent option!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My wife and I ate here our last night in town Great way to end a long vacation. Looking forward to coming back again.