“Overpriced lunch & slow service”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #56 of 95 Restaurants in Natchez
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 3, 2013

For lunch I had grilled fish and wife had a chicken dish. they were good to very good.
After waiter highly recommended cheesecake, we ordered a slice and a brownie with ice cream that was supposed to be large enough to share. Both desserts were small, and neither were notable for taste or any special qualities. Waiter was personable and attentive, but service was very slow, with long times when our waiter was not seen around the guest tables. By far the most expensive lunch of our 3 week trip.
We will think twice before going to another Ruby Tuesday.

1  Thank BigTXN

Reviewed June 21, 2013

The food was good on the exception that the fries literally stuck together but it took like 40 min. To get our food. The service was not very good because he would leave and not come back for 15 min.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Liked the waiter. He was very attentive and helpful. He made great recommendations, and he even gave me a bottle of spring water because I don't drink water from the tap.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

After ordering my dinner and having an appetizer I was informed by our server that the "kitchen manager" refused to cook my triple prime $13. hamburger medium rare. Of course my dinner was ruined and I left hungry. Whatever happened to customer service? You certainly won't find it here. This was my last time at any Ruby Tuesday. They need to find themselves a chef that knows how to treat customers correctly and not just come in at the beginning of his shift and pre-cook his burgers!

2  Thank oakhillinn
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Worst Ruby Tuesday experience ever. We had to wait ten minutes for a table, while there were empty tables every where. After we sat down we waited another ten minutes to order drinks. Two of us ask for sweet tea and was served regular tea. One ordered Dr. Pepper and received a Coke bc they were out of Dr. Pepper. Without having an option of something else. We had waited another ten minutes for our drinks. The tea tasted horrible and smelled like fish water. The food was cold and did not taste good at all! All in all pass this place up and try some other place.

1  Thank that1ike

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!