“Best grilled salmon in Natchez...Not a bad dirty martini at all...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ruby Tuesday

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #54 of 93 Restaurants in Natchez
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Best grilled salmon in Natchez...Not a bad dirty martini at all...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

Liked the waiter. He was very attentive and helpful. He made great recommendations, and he even gave me a bottle of spring water because I don't drink water from the tap.

Visited June 2013

natchez ms
“Miserable!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

After ordering my dinner and having an appetizer I was informed by our server that the "kitchen manager" refused to cook my triple prime $13. hamburger medium rare. Of course my dinner was ruined and I left hungry. Whatever happened to customer service? You certainly won't find it here. This was my last time at any Ruby Tuesday. They need to find themselves a chef that knows how to treat customers correctly and not just come in at the beginning of his shift and pre-cook his burgers!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank oakhillinn
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

Worst Ruby Tuesday experience ever. We had to wait ten minutes for a table, while there were empty tables every where. After we sat down we waited another ten minutes to order drinks. Two of us ask for sweet tea and was served regular tea. One ordered Dr. Pepper and received a Coke bc they were out of Dr. Pepper. Without having an option of something else. We had waited another ten minutes for our drinks. The tea tasted horrible and smelled like fish water. The food was cold and did not taste good at all! All in all pass this place up and try some other place.

1 Thank that1ike
Decatur, Georgia
“Service was terrible, food average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

Considering it was not busy, the service was lousy. There was a bunch of staff members watching sports on tv but know one to greet you at the door. It took a long time to get our food(about 20 minutes). The fish was overcooked but edible. I noticed a moldy smell when I first walked in the door and someone had been smoking in the restroom. Natchez doesn't have a lot of restaurants on that side of town so we might try them again.

Visited March 2013
Cardiff
“Terrible, slow service with few patrons”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stopped for what we thought would be a quick lunch of soup & salad and a sandwich. The waiter took our order and brought tea. There were about six other tables at 1 pm on a Wednesday. After sitting for 30 min with empty tea glasses and no food, we flagged our waiter to ask what was the delay. A grilled chicken sandwich and two cups of soup should not take that long!

He said the sandwich had been ready "for a while" (sitting & getting cold) and he was waiting for the soup. We told him to bring the sandwich and more tea please. Another 10 minutes and we had the soup. Waiter disappeared again and never returned to see if we needed anything or clear our plates. We had to go find him to get the check.

I take guests to this chain when traveling for business (around the US) often for lunch & dinner because the salad bar & fresh veggi's are awesome. I've had much better service in packed restaurants than Natchez. The waiter needs training and kitchen also seems to have issues.

• Visited March 2013