“Not worth it” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #54 of 93 Restaurants in Natchez
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
montgomery,la
“Not worth it”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

We drove around looking for somewhere to eat knowing we all like RT we stopped in to grab some food..there wasnt but 4 other tables with people . the restrooms were horrible the waitress we had was nice when we saw her. First she brought drinks to all but 3 of us out of 6 people then our apptizers came out 1 was cold . we didnt have plates . our food came out and everyone had steaks or ribs except my husband which ordered a burger n he int get his food until 15mins after us .. nobody got a refill after all having empty glasses the check was brought right when my husbands food came out .. nobody was asked if we wanted dessert . The men got mad bc we left a small tip of $1 a person not wanting to be rude .

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Floral, ar
“normal RT's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

I travel all over the US and RT's is my favorite place to go because I know their menu inside and out. No surprises her, same food as everywhere else....AWESOME waitstaff!!!

Visited October 2012
Surrey
“Southern hospitality? Don't bother”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

Arrived about 8 pm, the restaurant wasn't too busy but the waitress took a while to arrive. some difficulty in understanding the Southern accent but being Brits we made a joke of it . Drinks didn't arrive until we had finished the salad bar, then the steaks were thrown down hurriedly. Fries were overcooked and cool but only half portion, steaks were ok though. My wife finished first and the waitress asked if we wanted dessert while I was still eating my main course. When I said no thanks, the bill was again thrown at me about a minute later. First time in the US I have not left a tip!!

• Visited October 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank spotty59
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Great steaks and good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

We visited on a Sunday evening, the restaurant was quite quiet. Service was prompt and polite. Great selection on the salad bar the steaks were cooked to perfection. Attentive waitress and great experience overall.

• Visited July 2012
natchez
“train your servers”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

The food is much better than it used to be.The service seems to get worse and worse.You sit and wait and wait and wait waiters do walk by but ignore you you have to flag someone down for service .why doesnt this restuarant understand the necessity of a sense of urgency Tables are to be recognized within 45 seconds of sitting down.you are not to recieve your appt. before your tea has arrived.PLEASE get it together RT.They also serve really good biscuits but every time we ask for some they are still in the oven and no joke this has happened every single time we have gone.They have a much better menu than they used to but apparently they cant get a decent manager who can train a proper staff i hope they get it together. Oh the floors are also filthy i would not have noticed so much but my Mom almost slipped and fell at the salad bar when she went to get a salad

• Visited July 2012