“Local icon”

Ranked #13 of 95 Restaurants in Natchez
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Never disappointed with Mammy's chicken salad, veggie soup, blueberry lemonade and any of her pies. Great place to have lunch.

1  Thank Coonie_72

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I've lived in Natchez for close to a year now and have not gone to eat here until today. I can honestly say it was one of the best lunches i have ever had. I had Rosemary Chicken. It was so absolutely delicious and the side salad was great too. It had a very tangy, spicy dressing. Chicken was tender and delicious. I had the banana caramel pie for dessert just because the server brought it to the table just for us to look at and i couldnt pass it up so i ordered a piece of that too. I dont think you can go wrong by ordering anything in this cute little place. Also, everyone was so friendly and seemed happy to be working there. They have a little gift shop too with cute little knick knacks and stuff. Thank you Mammy's Cupboard for such an enjoyable experience.

2  Thank rosbergs3
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

We found this place on TAdvisor. After reading the comments, we knew we had to find this unique place. We called ahead to make sure they were open until 2 pm. We had time to drive there & eat. So glad we didn't miss this place. Sandwiches were delicious w/ homemade bread. We had turkey w/ blueberry chutney & chicken salad. Both were excellent.

3  Thank GrandmamaBJ
Reviewed November 27, 2013

This was one of the best lunches I have had in a restaurant! The food was home made and the desserts were fantastic! It is probably good I don't live nearby because of all of the weight I would gain! Highly recommend!

4  Thank sig45ace
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Everyone kept saying " ya can't miss it, right on 61 .. Due to location of pin on map (which is wrong) we turned around before got there. Thankfully local person told us it's several miles down road past Roux 61. Found it and yep if travel long enough Can't Miss It :-) Loved the outside of building! Unique to say the least. Several buckets holding rain water from roof were scattered throughout the "skirt" area of building. Not many tables in this area, majority of tables in the addition. Which is good, otherwise on rainy day may need hat to eat in skirt area. I ordered Mammy's chicken salad sandwich which comes with small scoop of potato salad and cup of beef vegetable soup. The chicken salad was dry & the bread although was freshly made, fell apart after my first bite. My husband had the roast beef sandwich which wasn't anything special either, very similar to what he makes himself at home. His bread fell apart too. Now the beef vegetable soup was Wonderful, somebody really knows how to do soup!! Wish I had ordered a bowl of soup. Ya can't go wrong if ya order the soup.

1  Thank Murphy512

Been to Mammy's Cupboard? Share your experiences!