“Great Food And Service”

Ranked #15 of 95 Restaurants in Natchez
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed December 29, 2012

This is a very small place that is only open for lunch. Also, as the cashier lady told us, your GPS will not get you there! Mine had me driving over 5 miles south of the city and then make a few turns and my wife noted it on the left just 4 miles out! She said this happens all the time! But boy what a great place! It is very small but the food and wait staff are friendly and happy to see you! I had the red beans and rice that was excellent and my wife just raved about the sesame chicken salad sandwich on home made bread that she raved about. Also, we had to get desert and we split a piece of banana caramel pie that was sinfully delicious! Again located on the east side of Rt 61 some 4 miles south of Natchez and well worth the visit.

1  Thank nriemen

Reviewed December 22, 2012

We enjoyed a wonderful sandwich with soup and a daily special with award winning homemade deserts and rasberry lemonade. We scheduled our Natchez visit to allow time here for a neat experience and were glad we did.

1  Thank VictorianComfort
Reviewed November 2, 2012

What a neat place to eat!! We had lunch there, the desserts were to die for!! The red beans & rice and sausage was just like homeade as well!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

This is by far one of my favorite little joints!

I visited this iconic location today with my mother and grandmother. Excited to see "Mammy" we were surprised that she is a different shade of color ;-). This establishment is RIGHT off the highway.

When you enter Mammy's dress (literally) they will seat you and place a menu at your table. Be sure to read the history of Mammy's. We all ordered the blueberry lemonade. --We all agreed it was DELICIOUS!!!!!

I ordered the Roasted Turkey Sandwich. --I ordered this to try the blueberry chutney and avocado on a sandwich. It was different but VERY good. Very filling also. It came with a vegetable soup and potato salad which I am now going to have to try to tweak my own personal potato salad to taste more like Mammy's.

For desert we ordered a Banana Caramel Pie to share. At the first taste I stole that plate and told my mom to order her own! It was RIDICULOUSLY AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW AMAZING THIS PIE WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could have hurt myself on this pie. You have no idea!!!

GO GO GO!!!!! You GOTTA go here. Order the Banana Caramel Pie you will NOT be sorry!

Thank you so much Mammy's for my new addiction!

2  Thank L C
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I had the ham and swiss sandwich with soup, potatoe salad and italian creme cake. The sandwiches here come with jellies on them and are phenomenal. The soup was better than any I have ever had and the cake was a home run.