“Lemon meringue pie to die for!”
Review of Mammy's Cupboard

Mammy's Cupboard
Ranked #14 of 95 Restaurants in Natchez
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed April 22, 2012

We had planned to stop here on our road road trip due to all the great reviews we had read on here and we weren't disappointed. Great building of course and the staff were lovely and friendly. Sandwiches were nice and fresh, although the bread was very sweet and tasted like cake. However the fillings were lovely. The range is a little limited, especially if you have fussy kids with you.
The desserts were the best bit for me. The lemon meringue pie was the best I have ever tasted and huge! The other desserts were good too and not overpriced.

1  Thank TheTorrington5

Reviewed April 21, 2012

This place was a surprise. The building is shaped in the figure of a person. The food was excellent, and the atmosphere was a lot of fun. This was highly recommended by the local folks and it was everthing they said and more. We loved it.

1  Thank grich11
Reviewed April 9, 2012

If you are traveling to Natchez, you should check out Mammy's Cupboard for lunch. Mammy's has a lunch special every day. The food is plentiful and good. The blueberry lemonade is excellent. Make sure you save room for dessert. The Banana Caramel Pie is awesome! Mammy's is not open on Mondays except during the Pilgrimage.

1  Thank Monkeysmile
Reviewed March 25, 2012

They are outside of town a few miles but well worth the drive....outstanding food Only open for lunch & be prepaired to wait...small place & they were very busy. We were there on a Saturday so not sure about during the week. So glad we went there...try the Hummingbird Cake....I miss it already!!

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Mammy's is a Natchez institution. They have certain set menus on certain days, but the day I went, it was Brazilian Black beans, and I wasn't sure I would like that, so I had the roast beef sandwich on delicious home baked sourdough bread. Their desserts are wonderful also. I had the chocolate ice box pie. I also must mention, if readers are not familiar with Mammy's, that the restaurant is build in the shape of an ole South Mammy--truly. I do think it's probably the only one in the world.

1  Thank robbinsroost