“quintessential”

Ranked #19 of 95 Restaurants in Natchez
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed May 30, 2018

this place is mentioned in novels by the local novelist who has done well, Greg Iles. I had to try it. The atmosphere is quaint, local service folks, and good food. Try it out.

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

We struggled to eat anyrhing other than the free breakfasts for much of this trip. Had very nice veggie Po-boy's here - breaded aubergine french bread sandwich with loads of fresh salad and slaw and fries and could hardly stand up when we left. Give this place a go if you are in need of some food without a face!! (P.S they were very busy with locals eating seafood, so probably go if you dont mind that too, haha!!)

Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

Food was ok, not exactly what we expected. Tries the beignet with etoufee, is definitely the Beignet tasted like it was a pie crust and the etoufee tasted like caned cream soup. The two tiny biscuits that were brought out first were very under cooked and one was raw in the middle. Although the margarita on the rocks was very good and the staff was very friendly. The place was clean with interesting decorating. The prices were ok, and we saw a variety of ages eating there. Don't think we will be recommending this place.

Reviewed May 15, 2018

We stopped here to have a drink and listen to live music. The atmosphere was very nice and laid back and we really enjoyed the music.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

My daughter, granddaughter and I went to Biscuits & Blues for lunch while shopping in downtown Natchez. We had been there before and loved it. Sadly this was not the case this time. We chose B&B because they had vegetables on their menu in the window. We wanted the vegetables for my granddaughter who is three. When we ordered, the waiter informed us that the only vegetables available were French fries, red beans and mashed potatoes even though several other options were listed on the menu. My daughter and I ordered the seared tuna salad. The menu said it would be served on a "bed of mixed greens with tender spinach leaves topped with seared filet of tuna with crisp bacon, dried cranberries and pecans. First let me say that the tuna was very good and good rare as we requested. My salad came with a bed of romaine with tomatoes and sliced dill pickles. My daughter's was on a bed of iceberg mix with tomatoes and sliced dill pickles and she hates dill pickles and would never have ordered this salad had there been any mention of them. I asked the waiter about the missing toppings and he said he never brings them because "people don't usually want them." Why on earth would we order a salad with bacon, cranberries and pecans if we didn't want them??? He brought us each a cup of cranberries and pecans to add ourselves. Still missing were the spinach and the bacon. The only thing I can say is that biscuits were delicious but other than that, it was extremely disappointing and I most likely will not feel the need to go back. They need to read their own menu!