“Wow!”

Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed March 13, 2013

These folks worked us in, treated us like royalty and served us one of the best meals that I have ever had. Our waiter was great. the chef came out to check on us. It was visually beautiful, the wine was great as was the value. $ stars, impeccable. A true treat. Thanks!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

The seafood casserole (my word not theirs) was phenomenal albeit somewhat rich. The rest of the food was good also. I have a salt sensitivity so I was a little concerned that my limit had been exceeded.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I have been to both several times. The old time bar downstairs is fun and you can have dinner down there too if you just want to go casual or you can go upstairs for fine dining. Food is very good. I will go back.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We dined at the Castle Restaurant upon the recommendation of our host at the B&B where we stayed. We were celebrating our 10th anniversary and the dinner could not have been more special. The staff were very attentive and made great recommendations. The food was delicious and the atmosphere perfect for our celebration. The atmosphere was classy yet relaxed enough for us not to feel rushed. The short ribs were amazing and the blackberry spinach salad delicious as well. We highly recommend it!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

This is in the grounds of one of the big mansions. We were not looking for anything extremely smart or expensive, and this was just right: a professional but friendly service, very nice food and a relaxed atmosphere.

1  Thank BABA2000