“Pasta with a Southern Twist”
Review of Pearl Street Pasta

Pearl Street Pasta
Ranked #17 of 95 Restaurants in Natchez
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: One of the oldest restaurants in the heart of historic downtown Natchez. A favorite of tourist and locals. Open Monday-Saturday for lunch 11am-2pm and dinner 5:00 pm-9pm (open until 10pm weekends). We will deliver locally for groups of ten or more.
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I wouldn't call Pearl Street Pasta a traditional Italian eatery. It certainly has a few standard Italian dishes like spaghetti and meatballs, fettucini alfredo, and veal parm. It also has pasta with a southern flair. I ordered angel hair with crawfish and soft shell crab for my main course and fried green tomatoes for my appetizer. Both portions were large and tasty. The pasta was al dente and the crawfish were tender. The crab was deep fried, but not greasy. I enjoyed my dinner and the prices (a la carte) were reasonable.

1  Thank HowieTraveler

Reviewed July 13, 2012

The shrimp and crawfish pasta was a favorite! Mike was a great server and very friendly staff!

Reviewed June 19, 2012

This was one of the few times that we didn't eat "American" on this trip and Pearl Street Pasta certainly came up to my standards (as a European who has eaten in Italy).

Reviewed June 17, 2012

One of the better places to eat in natchez. It's been there a long time. Very good menu and very tasty. I'm from Houston so my standards for restaurants is pretty high.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

This restaurant is a little gem!
The service was attentive and the food was to die for!
I especially recommend their signature dish - Pearl Street Pasta!
Great atmosphere as well!