“Very good.”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed May 26, 2013

This place has very good barbeque. I would suggest following the name and taking account of the location and going for the pork, but the beef is okay.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Really great BBQ. Good sized portions, sides are delish, and the BBQ sauce amazing. They have a good selection of southern beers too. Nice casual atmoshphere and nice staff. Gluten free BBQ too! Highly recommend. Everyone I bring here loves it.

Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

I'm not really a big barbecue fan, so when our friends suggested the Pug Out Inn I just went along to be polite. Well, this is really good barbecue. We had pulled pork sandwiches and tried several of the sides. The beans were very good, but my curly fries were cold and soggy.
I was ok with the self service - order at the counter and get your own drinks. The staff did not seem especially friendly.
The decor was cute - I really liked the 'things to like about the south' writing on the wall. The panel door tables were cute but were not exactly practical to eat on. Watch where you put your drink down or it could topple over.
Enjoyable meal - will definitely return.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I love to eat here, the food is the best barbque around.....the atmosphere is relaxed and comfortable, the big screen tv's are an extra bonus during football season. Love this place on weekends.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

As I'm a BBQ smoker of meats and having had BBQ in many states around the nation, I found the ribs to be a little to much bite on the bone and mine were barely warm. They were not off the pit this day and lacked the bark I like. The beef brisket on the other hand was one of the best my wife and I have had. It was tender and a nice smoke served with a bottle of warm sauce that was a nice blend of spice and sweet. The sides were average and the woman talking the orders needed a lesson on customer relations.