“Great rooms in new HInn”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Natchez South
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Natchez
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Great rooms in new HInn”
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

This is a seriously new HInn Express built in July 2013. As a platinum member I had to ask for a room upgrade but it was great when it was sorted. Huge room, clean, new fixtures etc. Air conditioning was loud but effective. Breakfast was standard HInn Express but they had so many cheerful staff keeping the food stocks up. I've never seen so many staff - you will be looked after! No downs - just my room key stop working 3 nights on the trot. Visit Slick Ricks for a sarnie

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank Phil A
Kristie S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Natchez South, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
What an awesome review to read! From you as a guest to all of the staff at the hotel, we enjoy meeting you and making sure that you have a wonderful stay with us. Customer service and making you feel right at home is a couple of our main goals to that we try to achieve. Meeting people like you is what makes our job special. Hope to see you again soon!

Kristie Smith, GM and Staff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Chicago, IL
Reviewed May 20, 2014

There were several weddings so the hotel was quite full. The elevator broke down and we had to walk up 4 flights of stairs the night we came from the wedding. The next morning when we checked out we had to carry out luggage down 4 flights of stairs. Prices were to expensive for the service we got.

Room Tip: Don't get a room above the 2nd floor the elevator might break down.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank MinisterGee
Thank you for taking the time to write your review about your recent stay. I want to apologize for the inconvenience you had during your time with us at Holiday Inn Express-Natchez. We are working on resolutions to keep this from happening again. We fell short on providing you with great customer service and I would like to make this up to you if you stay in Natchez again. Give us a call if you coming back to Natchez and let's see if we can do a much better job in making sure that you have a wonderful stay with us.

Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

We stayed for a weekend due to a family reunion in the area as we have one every year. I was glad that holiday inn finally put a hotel in Natchez. This is by far the best one for a hundred miles. 100 times better than the neighboring casino hotel and days inn in Natchez across the bridge is down right disgusting. This Holiday Inn provides a GREAT breakfast with plenty of sitting room for you and family. A great and friendly staff who actually care about you the visitor great commodities period. I highly recommend this hotel if you're in the area. If I had 1 complaint it would be that the swimming pool should be heated. None the less I'm not much of a swimmer and I will not take away any stars.

Stayed May 2014
3 Thank Jdk426
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Hearing about your stay with us and the enjoyable time you had is music to my ears. Knowing that we were part of helping you to have a great experience is what we aim for and hope to achieve.If we can help you on your next stay, just give us a call. Hope to see you soon!

Thanks!
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Staff friendly and very new and clean room. Had a great full breakfast in the AM. It was close to all attraction in Natchez, MS. I will stay again. Hopefully, in October 2014. They also have a sales manger food night once or twice a week. They use restaurants that are local. We had BBQ and it was GREAT.

Room Tip: Try to get 1st floor much better for sightseeing when you are as old as my wife and I. 52 and 60.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Joey R
Kristie S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Natchez South, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Dear Joey,

What a great review to read!! We are so glad that you stayed with us and enjoyed the local delights that are here in Natchez. We have the reception Monday through Thursday and have a couple of local restaurants that provide us some appetizers such as Big Mama's BBQ and Jugheads. They are quite popular and we enjoy the food they bring us to serve and I'm glad you got to enjoy it as well.

We hope to see you October and thank you so much for taking the time to send a comment on your stay with us.

Kristie Smith, GM & Staff
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I cannot speak highly enough of this hotel or it's fantastic staff!

From the minute we checked in to the minute we checked out we loved every minute because the hotel was spotlessly clean, check in was a very warm and friendly from the lovely staff, the room was impeccable presented, the bed one of the most comfortable I've sleep it; delightful simply delightful.
A wonderful lady at reception provided my wife and myself with toiletries when my wife enquired where I could purchase shaving foam , complimentary, a very nice touch.
Information provide by the staff enabled us to find a nice place to dine. So our evening was enjoyable and in the morning the breakfast experience was enhanced by a very nice blonde lady who made us feel as we were VIP's ( not only us but everyone there) I know this May be part of the ladies duties but the lady performed her duties perfectly.
I talked to the lady when we checked out and asked her to pass on our compliments the to lady who provided the toiletries.
So in conclusion I feel a massive congratulations should go to ALL THE STAFF as the team worked as a whole plus the Holiday inn senior management should use this branch as a yard stick to raise the standards of other holiday inns we've stayed in .... In fact this should be the bench mark for all.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Enigmaman15
Kristie S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Natchez South, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Dear Enigmaman1515,

I can't thank you enough for the most delightful & thoughtful review you wrote about us here at Holiday Inn Express-Natchez. One of our main goals is customer service and that means making your feel like you are right at home. Knowing that you slept good, enjoyed your stay and that all your needs were met during your visit is the best news that I can hear.

Thanks again for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a wonderful review. If I can ever be of assistance to you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sugar Land, TX
Reviewed April 27, 2014

We stayed here for just 1 night to take in a few sights during pilgrimage. Service was excellent and the property was immaculate. Staff members were welcoming and actively helpful. When we checked out we mentioned a small deficiency (only for their reference and knowledge, as it didn't affect us directly), and they apologized about 3 times and gave us extra reward points. Will stay here again...

Room Tip: higher floors for view
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank christian30
Kristie S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Natchez South, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Hello again!

What a great review! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your schedule to let us know about your stay with us during your recent visit to Natchez, MS. Without your help, we can't improve or know about certain issues unless you give us your feedback. You help us to ensure that we get things fixed and try to provide you with the best customer service that we can. We love having you here and hope to see you again.

Best,

Texas
Reviewed April 6, 2014

The hotel is 9 months old. Clean and fresh decor. Staff outstanding from front desk to breakfast ladies. Clean room and quiet. Great recommendations for restaurants in area. Would definitely stay here again. Room prices a little high.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Pat S
Good afternoon!

How awesome it is to be at work and see a review this great! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in Natchez. Having guests like you stay with us make our job at the hotel a memorable one. I hope you can come back to Natchez and stay with us again soon!