“Great Food and Service”
Review of Slick Rick's

Slick Rick's
Ranked #14 of 95 Restaurants in Natchez
Cuisines: American
Description: Slick Rick's Cafe is a great place downtown to stop for lunch! We have a wide variety on our menu, but the burgers are the best! Our daily specials are always a taste bud adventure. We donate all tips from our customers to a local charity each month!
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Got the Vidalia burger and cheesus burger. Food was awesome you could tell it was all homemade and the service was great as well. Also, cupcakes were delicious.

Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

What a wonderful place for lunch! We all had something different on the menu - from burgers to wraps. Everyone raved about what they were eating! Just had a short wait to get a table so that we could all sit together.

Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

I love their wraps. The price is not bad either, considering the location of the restaurant. I just wish they were open longer during the week. The food is just great here.

Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

We had the Miami burger and the loaded fries and we were impressed with the flavor. We sat outside and enjoyed the beautiful day while we ate lunch.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

If you are looking for a really delicious burger....go here!!! My husband and I visited the weekend after Christmas. This was our first time to eat here. I do not know why we have not come here before now. They have a wide variety of burgers to choose from. My husband ordered a burger with mac and cheese on it! I had a regular cheeseburger and fries. It was delicious, and the fries were too! I would definitely recommend this place and will be back!!!

Been to Slick Rick's? Share your experiences!