“This is probably my favorite restaurant in Natchez”
Review of Slick Rick's

Slick Rick's
Ranked #15 of 94 Restaurants in Natchez
Cuisines: American
Description: Slick Rick's Cafe is a great place downtown to stop for lunch! We have a wide variety on our menu, but the burgers are the best! Our daily specials are always a taste bud adventure. We donate all tips from our customers to a local charity each month!
Natchez, MS
“This is probably my favorite restaurant in Natchez”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I go to Slick Rick's almost weekly now because I am usually tempted by whatever their special of the day is on Facebook. I really only had one bad experience with trying a special and that was a roast beef sandwich that was just way too salty. Everything else has been great. The french fries are always seasoned perfectly, but the texture can be hit or miss, on some days they have been the best fries I have ever had. It can be pricey for lunch, a sandwich with fries and a drink comes out to about $12.50, but it is always fresh and tasty and a good once a week treat.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank CLD84

Savannah, Georgia
“Whoa!”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I proudly survived the "Triple Bypass" at Slick Rick's! It was a HUGE, simply delectable sandwich of ham, bacon, and pork loin--yum! The sweet potato fries needed a little more salt, but also great. I sat upstairs, and was quite comfy and content. One neat thing is the 3 choices of tea, including some delicious iced green tea. The location can't be beat either--right in the heart of town. Natchez will hopefully get more and more of the kind of place that Slick Rick's is: quality food deliciously prepared in a cozy setting with cool, attractive people everywhere! :)

• Visited December 2012
Natchez, MS
“Another Favorite for Lunch”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Very creative with their lunch specials and sandwhiches. I recently had a burger with cole slaw and potato chips dressing the burger! Lots of healthy and delicious wraps as well.

Visited December 2012
3 Thank natchezms
“Nice Lunch Spot”
Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

We were the only customers on a Friday at 2 o'clock. The restaurant is very trendy and makes u feels comfortable. I ordered the crab sandwich. It was good. Would have liked some melted provolone and little more seasoning. My friend ordered the crawfish bread. The "French" bread was not French bread at all. It was Texas toast, which is way to thin to support crawfish, sauce, and cheese. Therefore, it was very soggy. If I lived in Natchez and I might would go to Slick Ricks again and order something else, but if I travel thru Natchez again I won't eat there again.

2 Thank BogueBorn1
UK
“Good food”
Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I called here for a quick snack and a cold beer to avoid the baking sun. The food was very good I particularly enjoyed the sweet potato fries. Would I go back? Certainly

1 Thank ShuckersUk