“Nice Lunch Spot”
Review of Slick Rick's

Slick Rick's
Ranked #16 of 95 Restaurants in Natchez
Cuisines: American
Description: Slick Rick's Cafe is a great place downtown to stop for lunch! We have a wide variety on our menu, but the burgers are the best! Our daily specials are always a taste bud adventure. We donate all tips from our customers to a local charity each month!
Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

We were the only customers on a Friday at 2 o'clock. The restaurant is very trendy and makes u feels comfortable. I ordered the crab sandwich. It was good. Would have liked some melted provolone and little more seasoning. My friend ordered the crawfish bread. The "French" bread was not French bread at all. It was Texas toast, which is way to thin to support crawfish, sauce, and cheese. Therefore, it was very soggy. If I lived in Natchez and I might would go to Slick Ricks again and order something else, but if I travel thru Natchez again I won't eat there again.

2  Thank BogueBorn1

Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I called here for a quick snack and a cold beer to avoid the baking sun. The food was very good I particularly enjoyed the sweet potato fries. Would I go back? Certainly

1  Thank ShuckersUk
Reviewed October 22, 2012

The sandwiches do not disappoint and we enjoyed every bite ot them with their homemade fries! Also, save enough room for desert. I am addicted now to their cupcakes! I had their S'mores cupcake and it was delicious! Their prices are extremely affordable and the staff was exceptional! We will be back again soon!

1  Thank PennyW5
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Great wrap! Fresh. Delicious. The two people with me had the Club and they said it was delicious also. People were friendly. The food took a little while, but they were busy.

1  Thank crazyusmfan
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Wonderful lunch menu with all sorts of interesting, creative food with a southern gourmet (healthy) twist. Order at the counter and the very attentive staff delivers to your table. Sidewalk dining is great in Spring and Fall.

1  Thank DrJ0nes57

Been to Slick Rick's? Share your experiences!