“I guess that I should've gotten the seafood.”

Roux 61 Seafood & Grill
Ranked #3 of 95 Restaurants in Natchez
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

My experience at Roux 61 started with huge pictures of mouth diseases. I still can't figure out why Roux would let a dental hygiene meeting take place in the room immediately when customers enter their establishment. That kind of ruined my appetite from the start! The service was average to good. We got gumbo and crab stuffed portobello mushrooms for our appetizers. My gumbo is much better !! The mushrooms would've been very good if they were heated up good. We got a salad which was a joke and steak for the main course. Both of our steaks were perfectly cooked and equivalent to a steak at the outback. I'd be willing to give their fried food a chance one day. It looked very good !!

1  Thank Brenolan

Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

The food is really good and service is always friendly. We love to get the fried pickles as an appetizer, but they serve a ton of them. The food is slightly pricey, just be prepared to carry out your leftovers with the quantity they serve you!

Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

The food was good! We really enjoyed the food and our server (Kristine B) was on time. We did not have to wait for anything! Thx Roux 61 for an awesome dining experience.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

If you love crab cakes, then you must visit Roux 61! You must visit their website for their complete menu. Our entire meal was out of this world, but after the fantastic crab cakes we had as an appetizer, the rest is a blur, but an incredibly tasty blur!

1  Thank Denise W
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

There is a wide variety to choose from, and the servings are huge. Gumbo was nice and dark, shrimp cooked just right. Crab cake appetizer was ok. We split a slice of cake for dessert and it was outstanding. Musical entertainment was a nice touch.