“this has to be the”

Ranked #3 of 95 Restaurants in Natchez
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2013

best place in town we found to eat can't believe it is # 2 had the shrimp boil with corn, potatoes, hush puppies & a cup of gumbo for what we thought was a great price place was busy when we were there @ 6 you have got to eat here wait staff was very good & friendly lot of variety on the menu got 24 shrimp which they said was a pound looked like more lots of parking was recommended to us by a friend who lives there

1  Thank stephen h

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Restaurant was highly recommended by the Days Inn in Natchez, Ms. Food was very good and hot when we received it. Waitresses very friendly. Will go again whenever we are in Natchez. Will recommend to family and friends. We were very much satisfied.

Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Everything you want when you go out to eat for seafood! The food is excellent and so much of it. They have an extremely large selection of fresh seafood. We had catfish, one was fried and the other was fried with an étouffée sauce over it with rice. Yummy!! The homemade desserts are out of this world. I had the plantation cake. Save room for this!

The waitstaff is so professional, from the hostess who greeted and seated us, to the busboys. They have been well trained.

This restaurant is located right out of the city limits on Highway 61 South. Don't miss it when you're in Natchez!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Get there early or you will have to wait awhile (it is worth the wait).
We were in 7 states in eleven days and this by far was the best meal we had. My wife had the coconut shrimp and she said it was great. I had the rib eye, it was a little over cooked, but I did not send it back because it tasted so good. The steak was the best I have had in the past 15 years (I am very picky about steaks). The only real problem that I had with the steak was that I ordered the small one. I will not make that mistake again.
Our server was Ann and she was just great. She talked us through the menu and was as helpful as any server that has ever waited on us.
I am planning on eating at Roux 61 every time that I am in Natchez.

2  Thank lsj1214
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We had a good time here. Our server was fun and the food was better than average. Our group had a variety of entrees and all of them were good. They serve really large portions. I don't think any of us finished our entire meal. We also had wine and although they don't have a large selection, they picked good lower priced wines that fit the meal.
The location is a little out of town but easy to get to and worth the drive. We had several meals in the Natchez / Vidalia area and this was probably the best place we ate at.