“Bad stay”
Review of Red Carpet Inn

Red Carpet Inn
Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Natchez
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

The rooms were bad the tub had mold and the breakfast was bad they did not have salt and pepper out the grits were dry n hard will not stay there again would tell evetybody not to stay unless u had to

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank rocky r

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Whenever we go to Natchez or farther south to Louisiana, we always stay in the Red Carpet as a one night stay or several nights . In the past 6 years, my wife and I have stayed there at least once a year and in 3 of the 6 years twice a year. This is a mid grade motel with reasonable prices. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. It is located relatively close to the Natchez attractions.
Easy to get to hotel and easy to get out of. The hotel does not have the amenities of a 100.00 per night hotel, however, we find it safe and satisfactory.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dennis B
Reviewed July 9, 2013

we stayed in the red carpet inn about 3 years ago and it was cheap and very pleasant. but on july 4th weekend of this year we went back of my the rooms were dirty, smelled bad ,and not clean, the towels were stained, it had really gone down hill and the breakfast was a joke. I myself will never stay there again

Room Tip: beware of cheap hotels
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Robin R
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

As I write this on their free Wi-Fi I have to say this place sucks. Its dirty, the rooms smell, the chair is stained and has cigarette burns in it. Too many teen agers staying here up late making all kinds of noise. The price is just OK considering its location. I would suggest staying only if you have no other choice.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank sHiBeTravel
Reviewed June 3, 2013

broken knobs on the air conditioner, light bulb out, I had to go to the front desk to get a TV remote, shower head hanging off the wall, inside of fridge had parts broken, and excuse me hand towels with yellow stains.... I am a boy, but yuch....lets use these as rags to dry the car, at the simple but ok breakfast bar, 3 people tried to get orange juice out of thew dispenser, until I got the nice young lady at the counter to find out it was not plugged in nor was there any containers of juice even in the dispenser....ok the pink bed sheets were a nice touch....Folks, I am not fussy, I regularly stay at reasonable hotels, but this hotel needs a facelift and some TLC....just being truthful

Room Tip: no tip on this one
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

This motel has either changed hands or the other reviews are not genuine.
On arrival we were changed more than quoted.
While this motel says Hot Breakfast.There was little food left.There was no milk,coffee,juice,hot water.When asking for milk and coffee they were reluctantly supplied by an unfriendly and unmotivated woman.
When asking for some hot water.I was told "Get it out of the water cooler and heat it up in the microwave" The water cooler was empty and is still empty this morning
I would not recommend this motel if you want a smile ,service or a hot breakfast.
So it is back to The Super8 chain for us.
Kevin and Sandra Lamb
New zealand

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Sandralamb115
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Red Roof Inn 9/2012 and for the price it is a nice place to stay. We visit the Natchez city at least once or twice a year and we have never had any problems. The staff is friendly, the continental breakfast is good, and the rooms are neat and clean. We will be returning to Red Carpet Inn in the next couple of days. I have stayed at one other motel in the city and it was more expensive, and in worst condition.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family