“This is the worst casino.”
Review of Isle of Capri Casino - CLOSED

Isle of Capri Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Natchez offers exciting casino action, delicious dining, thrilling giveaways, and more! The casino features 500 slot machines and 6 table games. Extend your stay as a guest in our hotel with more than 140 comfortable guest rooms. Amenities include a fitness facility and outdoor pool. ChaChing!
Reviewed February 6, 2012

They do not offer a good variety of games. The machines are very outdated. The service is terrible. If you need assistance for drinks, service, or attendants to machines...prepare to wait forever.

1  Thank jilly1010

Reviewed December 29, 2011

buffet was terrible,place smells of tobbaco and old. our worst experience at natchez

1  Thank rolsto314
Reviewed December 12, 2011

We looked forward to going "down to the boat"! when first started planning our trip and had even heard of the shuttle service, which made things a heck of a lot easier! The shuttle was always less than 10 minutes away and was very convienent! The only down fall to the whole experience was, it was very crowded and difficult to walk around at time, and I could literally count the cocktail waitresses on less than one hand. On the 2nd night going to the boat, we were VERY SURPRISED when we were even able to get a drink because the first night we were not able to. And something I felt was very upsetting was, I saw many people getting irate at certain machines and hitting the machines with a lot of force making them shift and no one came up to correct them or ask them to stop doing it. It made me feel very uncomfortable and I ended up leaving early that night.

2  Thank Charlie J
Reviewed November 28, 2011

If you are a casino fool and like to gamble, it may be ok for you but it is the worst casino service I've ever seen. It your not real big into casino's, there are many better things to waste your money on in Natchez.

Reviewed November 26, 2011

The food is great.If you can't find something to eat,you have a problem.The food is hot,delicious and appealing to the eye.The one thing I don't like is,they change the price if there is anything special going on in town.And of course that means it is higher.

1  Thank francine32568