“fine”
Review of cotton alley cafe

cotton alley cafe
Ranked #8 of 95 Restaurants in Natchez
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Cotton alley is a quaint cafe located across from the Natchez convention center on main st. The owners have been serving the local community for over 35 years in different eating venues. The restaurant seats about 90 people in upstairs and downstairs areas. We serve local cuisine as well as grilled fish,assorted pastas, steaks, salads and sandwiches. We specialize in many homemade desserts , they are considered a local favorite.
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We had a little lunch and we were not disappointed. The food was excellent, the waiter was new and his supervisor was training him and both did a great job taking care of us and several others. The food and the atmosphere was old southern style, with white linen napkins and very fine dishes. My wife and I were very pleased with the entire experience. The owner came our table and greeted also.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I went on a Saturday evening.I had the well I can't pronounce it but it was the dolphin fish with the capers and the steamed vegetables oooh so good, then to top it off with a margarita.T he waitress was very nice and the atmosphere was really excellent.

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food! Had the seafood pasta and fried eggplant. I could eat it three times a day! Great atmosphere and service.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I came in on Saturday. I had the soft shell crab appetizer and the filet of beef as an entree. This was by far the best meal I've had on my vacation. Our waitor Justin did an excellent job . He made us feel comfortable. Unlike other service we have had in the city

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Relaxed atmosphere, sophisticated cuisine, all other restaurants we found were not anywhere near Cotton Alley in quality. Most other guests seemed to be locals.