“Best Chicken Salad Ever”
Review of cotton alley cafe

cotton alley cafe
Ranked #8 of 95 Restaurants in Natchez
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Cotton alley is a quaint cafe located across from the Natchez convention center on main st. The owners have been serving the local community for over 35 years in different eating venues. The restaurant seats about 90 people in upstairs and downstairs areas. We serve local cuisine as well as grilled fish,assorted pastas, steaks, salads and sandwiches. We specialize in many homemade desserts , they are considered a local favorite.
Reviewed June 4, 2013

My husband and I went here for lunch on the recommendation of Tripadvisor. We were not disappointed. I had the chicken salad. It was a very generous portion and had the best spices. My husband had their ham sandwich which was huge. Great iced tea and excellent service was also provided.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

This was a very nice meal. Good service and really good food. The Chef even came to our table to ask how was our food. It is charming and friendly. We took a piece of orange cake to go, and it was out of this world. Very nice experience.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

This place is a must stop in Natchez. The food was great. The menu is small, but let me tell you the quality is fantastic. The service was great and super friendly. I highly recommend stopping by this gem in Natchez, though you might call ahead for reservations as they were packed on a Tuesday night!

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

We ate lunch here on the Saturday of Memorial day weekend. My wife and I both ordered the Heart Healthy entree. Salad fresh and crisp. Chicken a little dry but very tasty. Veggies delicious. The service was friendly, timely, but not pushy. My wife had the orange cake baked on the premise for desert. She used the words ``To die for" in describing it. Our lunch cost less than $40.00.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

My boyfriend and I had been here on previous occasions and this had been his favorite place to eat. However, after this visit, he has changed his mind. First, we ordered bloody marys. These were quite possibly the worst drinks we've ever tasted. We shook that off and proceeded to order dinner. He ordered a rare steak that we assumed would be wonderful since it was priced as much as a large filet mignon would be. I ordered the salmon. His steak was overcooked and looked like a thin breakfast steak. My salmon was horribly undercooked and eventually made me ill. Even though we advised the staff that we were not pleased with our experience, this fell upon deaf ears. We both vowed never to return.

3  Thank liane69