“Good food in nice ambiance”
Review of cotton alley cafe

cotton alley cafe
Ranked #4 of 95 Restaurants in Natchez
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Cotton alley is a quaint cafe located across from the Natchez convention center on main st. The owners have been serving the local community for over 35 years in different eating venues. The restaurant seats about 90 people in upstairs and downstairs areas. We serve local cuisine as well as grilled fish,assorted pastas, steaks, salads and sandwiches. We specialize in many homemade desserts , they are considered a local favorite.
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

We couldn't stand anylonger the (everything) fried food and were looking for an alternative. The Cotton Alley Cafe offered various alternatives and we choose sauteed shrimps over fettuccine. Very nice done except that the fettuccine could have been a bit more 'al dente' (they were cooked too soft).
Very nice ambiente with a speedy service.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Home Run is what my husband called it!!! I might drive 350 miles back to Natchez just to eat at this restaurant. Great service. Owner came over and thanked us for coming.. Checked on us several times. My husband had the fried shrimp dinner and they were perfect. I had the salmon salad. I love it.. ( I guess if I was going to be picky, I might suggest "mixed greens" instead of "iceberg" lettuce... But, otherwise the salad was filled with cranberries, cheese, capers and other surprises. Don't miss this little gem while in Natchez

Reviewed September 17, 2012

My husband and I have been here a couple of times and have always gotten the red fish with crab sauce - excellent! Service and the atmosphere also a plus. Will continue to visit Natchez and this restaurant..

Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

Monday night is quiet for eating in Natchez, but we stumbled across Cotton Alley Cafe the catfish was so tasty and the attentive service from Eric was top class, beer was reasonably priced to accompany the superb food too! Highly recommended!

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Stopped in for lunch & was pleasantly surprised. Waiter was great & food was very good. Nice relaxed atmosphere. I had the dixie chicken sandwich & hubbie had the club sandwich - both were very good. Wish I had saved room for the bread pudding!