WINNER WONDERLAND

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Well organized”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

They have the Pilgrimage very well organized. We were there this time the first weekend and it wasn't crowed at all, that will change as the month goes on. But the home owners spent more time with us and were quite hospitable.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank katnicHoover_Alabama

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Time Capsule to the 1800's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

I have been to the Natchez Pilgrimage now for many years. One week I stayed the entire week and went through around twenty home tours. I love houses and I love the feeling of going back into time to see how people experienced their lives during this time period. I plan on going again this year. It is always different and they put many different homes on tour. You can still visit some of your favorite homes because many of them are back on tour from year to year and they mix it up to keep it interesting. I love the history behind each home and I love meeting the people giving the tours as well as visitors that come from all over the United States and the other countries that are in town in Natchez. Each time I have a lot of nice fun and interesting people that also seem to have a good story to tell.

Visited October 2012
Gonzales, Louisiana, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

A little pricey for what you get. . .the tours are nice though. I do like how you can go at your own pace instead of being herded.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Marie S
97 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 110 helpful votes
“The pre Civil War south lives in Natchez homes.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2012

Our tour bus used a step on guide from the Natchez Visitor's Bureau and she was wonderful! We saw 3 homes, all unique and all well restored. If you like history and old houses, then the Pilgrimage is for you. Certain homes are open the year around, but during the Pilgrimage, a number of private homes are open to the public, and that list varies each year.

Visited April 2012
4 Thank WireWrapGems2
SHERWOOD PK AB CANADA
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“GONE WITH THE WIND”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

We were in awe the whole time, we visited these amazing plantation homes. Places we had only seen in books and movies was now in front of us. The architecture and expanse of these places left one breathless.It was truly returning to a bygone day.The whole affair was very well organized. This would be good for all ages. Children would really see what this time was like. Oh yes the greeters also dress in preriod. Really neat.

Visited March 2012