Hotel Vue(Natchez)(Great Value!)
$96
$69
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $78/night.

Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez(Natchez)(Great Value!)
$155
$139
Hampton.com
Natchez Grand Hotel(Natchez)(Great Value!)
$124
$103
$109
HIExpress.com
$199
$182
Official Site
$74
The Guest House(Natchez)(Great Value!)
$114
Starlings Rest(Natchez)(Great Value!)
$103
$78
Official Hotel Site
All reviewsnatchez tracemini tourgate codeancient live oaksgravel roadsquare feetupper balconystep back in timeinteresting tourgorgeous groundsgreeted us warmlyeach guestmain floorthe main housefirst morningfull bloomfront porch
Reviewed August 2, 2017

My husband and I wanted to get away for the weekend and hideout so we could both work on writing our books with no distractions. This is the second time we have stayed at Brandon Hall but the first time in one of the cabins, the Nola Marie, and not the main house. It was absolutely amazing and worth every penny, which was surprisingly affordable with all of the accommodations including a full breakfast each morning. The pictures online of our cabin do not do it justice at all. It is extremely spacious. It has a full kitchen (just bring your own food/snacks/drinks/coffee if you like). A laundry area supplied with detergent. A comfortable living room with satellite tv, a large bathroom with a tub and separate shower stall with a full linen closet so you don't have to ask for extra towels. The large bedroom has a king sized bed, another tv, a small sofa that both me and my husband napped on during breaks of power writing sessions. The front porch has a swing as well as two comfortable chairs and was a relaxing place to sit in the quiet for a bit. The only problems we faced were not being able to connect to the wifi and we couldn't get anyone to help us with it either, and we did also have to ask for bath soap, but neither of these put a dent in our trip. I'm glad we didn't have the wifi, because that would have been a distraction for us, and I will remember to bring soap next time just in case. :) All in all, we will definitely be visiting Brandon Hall again to write and to enjoy the grounds which are beautifully serene and such a peaceful getaway. I can't leave out that the Innkeeper Mike Calcote is wonderful, and I was so happy to see him again. He is such a sweetheart and helped us get settled and even swept off the front porch of our cabin when we got there. Such great service all around including the full Southern breakfast each morning that is served on fine china in the main house. Mike remembering my husband likes diet Coke in the morning was a plus too, and my coffee cup was never empty, another plus. I definitely and whole-heartedly recommend Brandon Hall if you plan to stay in Natchez.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Kaiser H, Owner at Brandon Hall Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2017

Thank you for your review! I'm glad you had a nice stay with us. I apologize about your internet outage and not being to get assistance with it. I should have communicated better with you as I was working on it in the background. I have since put measures in place to make sure this doesn’t happen again. Thank you for letting me know. I look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed July 30, 2017

My 12 year-old granddaughter and I stayed in the Rachel Leigh room. it is a very large room with a sleigh-style bed nestled in a window nook that she loved. I was a bit concerned about the "shared dressing room entrance" to the bathroom, but it was fine - privacy was not a problem, and it actually provided a small second room with a large closet and antique dresser. Downstairs, there are several rooms with period furniture that guests may use. Upstairs, the large hall is furnished with comfortable sofas and chairs for TV or just reading and relaxing. The porches are furnished with chairs and benches for relaxing and enjoying the view.
The grounds are lush and beautiful - perfect for strolling.
Kaiser, the owner, and Sam, the innkeeper were hospitable and helpful, but not intrusive. Sam gave us a tour of the house that was both entertaining and educational.

Room Tip: I only saw rooms in the main house - all were spacious and comfortably furnished. Bathrooms are modern.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family

Thank you for your review! We try to balance the needs of our guests without being too disruptive. I'm pleased you had a great stay and your privacy needs were met with regards to the entrance to your private bathroom. We'd love to have you again as your guests!

Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our 2 night stay at Brandon Hall in the 3 bedroom self contained cottage with our 7yr and 5yr old children. Stunning main house, gardens and trees to wonder around during the day. Our children played all day outside and loved the kittens. Our host Kaiser was excellent and helpful with everything we required. Mike did a great tour with the history of Brandon Hall. Thoroughly enjoyed the delicious breakfast each morning and chatting with other guests in the main dining room. An experience we will always remember.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Kaiser H, Owner at Brandon Hall Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2017

Thanks much for your review! I'm glad you had a great stay and our kittens were able to entertain your children. I hope to see you again!!

Reviewed July 24, 2017

I had a wonderful weekend stay at Brandon Hall! The room was beautiful and the grounds were peaceful. Breakfast was delicious! Kaiser and Ashley are lovely. Kaiser gave me great advice on where to visit! Mike gave me excellent advice on a great place for dinner. Ashley's scones were to die for! I will be back and will recommend this awesome BB to anyone wanting a special stay. Thank you, Look for me again soon! Rachel

Room Tip: Rachel Leigh room was beautiful and peaceful, it was large but comfortable!
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo

Thank you for your review! I'm so happy that you had a great stay. We look forward to your next visit!!

Reviewed July 14, 2017

My wife and I just completed our 5th stay at Brandon Hall. We've visited Natchez many times over the years and stayed at other B&B's but once we found Brandon Hall with it's peaceful, and beautiful grounds, we will never stay anywhere else. Mike is always pleasant and helpful as well as a great cook, and the new owner, Kaiser, is a joy to be around. He offers suggestions for places to visit in Natchez and tips on the best places to eat. He is a native of the fine city so he is a knowledgeable host. Located on the beautiful Natchez Trace the property is only 8 miles outside the city but 200 years ago from today. A spacious upstairs porch with rocking chairs to watch the sunset with the requisite bottle of wine. We enjoy watching the local wildlife and just letting the day roll by, just the ticket for an anti Disney vacation. Thanks Kaiser for another great stay and we look forward to our next visit. Lynn & Charlotte

Room Tip: Choose the upstairs Rebecca Delain room. It has TWO bathrooms.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple

Many thanks for your review and you are welcome! I love helping guests with things to do around town and places to eat. I look forward to your next visit.