Hotel Vue(Natchez)(Great Value!)
$96
$69
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $78/night.

Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez(Natchez)(Great Value!)
$155
$139
Hampton.com
Natchez Grand Hotel(Natchez)(Great Value!)
$124
$103
$109
HIExpress.com
$199
$182
Official Site
$74
The Guest House(Natchez)(Great Value!)
$114
Starlings Rest(Natchez)(Great Value!)
$103
$78
Official Hotel Site
All reviewsnatchez tracemini tourgate codeancient live oaksgravel roadsquare feetupper balconystep back in timeinteresting tourgorgeous groundsgreeted us warmlyeach guestmain floorthe main housefirst morningfull bloomfront porch
Reviewed July 24, 2017

I had a wonderful weekend stay at Brandon Hall! The room was beautiful and the grounds were peaceful. Breakfast was delicious! Kaiser and Ashley are lovely. Kaiser gave me great advice on where to visit! Mike gave me excellent advice on a great place for dinner. Ashley's scones were to die for! I will be back and will recommend this awesome BB to anyone wanting a special stay. Thank you, Look for me again soon! Rachel

Room Tip: Rachel Leigh room was beautiful and peaceful, it was large but comfortable!
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
Kaiser H, Owner at Brandon Hall Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2017

Thank you for your review! I'm so happy that you had a great stay. We look forward to your next visit!!

Reviewed July 14, 2017

My wife and I just completed our 5th stay at Brandon Hall. We've visited Natchez many times over the years and stayed at other B&B's but once we found Brandon Hall with it's peaceful, and beautiful grounds, we will never stay anywhere else. Mike is always pleasant and helpful as well as a great cook, and the new owner, Kaiser, is a joy to be around. He offers suggestions for places to visit in Natchez and tips on the best places to eat. He is a native of the fine city so he is a knowledgeable host. Located on the beautiful Natchez Trace the property is only 8 miles outside the city but 200 years ago from today. A spacious upstairs porch with rocking chairs to watch the sunset with the requisite bottle of wine. We enjoy watching the local wildlife and just letting the day roll by, just the ticket for an anti Disney vacation. Thanks Kaiser for another great stay and we look forward to our next visit. Lynn & Charlotte

Room Tip: Choose the upstairs Rebecca Delain room. It has TWO bathrooms.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple

Many thanks for your review and you are welcome! I love helping guests with things to do around town and places to eat. I look forward to your next visit.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

We spent our 30th Anniversary here. The owners are the sweetest couple. They made us feel right at home. The house is full of history and is on the Natchez Trace. We will definitely be back and will recommend it to everyone.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Kaiser H, Owner at Brandon Hall Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2017

Many thanks for your review! Ashley and I love our home and try our best to make our guests feel welcomed. We look forward to seeing you again!!

Reviewed June 27, 2017

Our stay at Brandon Hall was very peaceful and relaxing. Mr. Mike welcomed us like we were family and went above and beyond any of our expectations. We stayed in the Carpenter's Cottage. The layout is spacious and open. We loved the simple yet elegant furnishings and decorations. Great place to getaway from the hustle and bustle of real life.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Kaiser H, Owner at Brandon Hall Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Many thanks for your review! I'm glad you had a great stay. We strive to make our guests feel welcome and to exceed expectations. I hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed June 25, 2017

Our stay at Brandon Hall was simply perfect. I had been corresponding with Kaiser in the weeks leading up to our stay to organise a special moment to propose to my girlfriend at his beautiful property. He was super accommodating and so easy to deal with, offering ideas and advice to make the moment even more special.

Everything went to plan and was even better than I could have hoped for. We will always remember our stay at Brandon Hall and can't thank Mike and Kasier enough. Will definitely be back one day to visit this place we will never forget.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brett P
Kaiser H, Owner at Brandon Hall Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! It was fun helping you plan your special event and it's something that we will remember as well! I hope to see the two of you again in the future.