“Pilgrimage 2013”

Jugheads Fish Fry
Ranked #21 of 95 Restaurants in Natchez
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We had this delivered to our hotel which was nice and the delivery guy was very nice but the food wasn't that good. I didn't get what I ordered and the drinks tasted so bad we got drinks from the vending machine and threw them out.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Low on ambiance, but more of a local type place. They do a LOT of take-out. Very clean restaurant and friendly service. Owner visited us and made some recommendations. Food was simple and good.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Decided to eat here after reading reviews. Have to say I was really disappointed . I tried the catfish dinner, I did not care for the breading at all. It was delivered quickly and hot, so that was good. Fries and hush puppies average. You do get plenty. My service was poor. I had to ask for tea refills and I was the only person in there at first. My ticket was brought with my order and the waitress never returned except to wipe tables all around me. They did seem nice. Saw a Hamburger being delivered before I left and it looked good. Can't say I would recommend , nor will I try again.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We wanted some local fare = shrimp poboys, to be exact. Went here on a recommendation. Place is a real hole-in-the-wall, which we usually enjoy. The tables and chairs were pretty ancient. I think the attraction of the place is the $5.95 buffet downstairs (which we didn't see at all). Shrimp poboy sandwich was just ok. Staff was very friendly.

Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

Just finished one of Jugheads hamburger steaks... What can I say apart from WOW. It was one of the best burgers I have ever tasted and unbelievable value for money. The lady that served me was so friendly and helpful and the boss was a great guy, showed me round the surprising downstairs that you'd never know was there and all his own work. He's done an amazing job. You have to try this place if you get the chance. Definite 10 out of 10 :-) I had a walk up there but they do deliver. Will definitely be back if I'm in the area again.