Natchez Manor Boutique Bed and Breakfast
Natchez Grand Hotel(Natchez)(Great Value!)
$83
$79
$72
Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez(Natchez)(Great Value!)
$157
Travelocity
Hotel Vue(Natchez)(Great Value!)
$87
$82
The Guest House(Natchez)(Great Value!)
$115
$112
$205
$199
$72
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 16, 2009

I had the opportunity to say in the Empress Enyla Suite which was gorgeous. The suite provided me with all the amenites to increase my serenity. I enjoyed a good nights sleep and woke up feeling refreshed.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 29, 2009

When I entered the hotel, I knew that this was the place for me. The foyer is a mix of modern and old southern charm. The staff was very friendly and the living experience was second to none from beginning to end. The Princess Enyla Suite is spectacular. The sitting room is reminiscent of a southern plantation and yet every modern accomodation is available...from flat screen televisions to fully tiled showers. The Natchez Manor is a splendid bed and breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2009

Attended a forum with colleagues and from the time I entered, the staff was friendly, accommodating and most professional. We had dinner at the Holly Shop Cafe. I had the best gumbo I've ever eaten. The salad with balsamic dressing and crushed nuts was tasty. I had Paneed Redfish with lump crab meat (lots of it) and the sauce was mouthwatering. The dessert tasted like strawberry shortcake yet it was vanilla ice cream with a strawberry sauce. The Chef is exceptional. We then went to the basement Franklin Street Bar. When you walk in, you can easily imagine being in New York. The bartender mixed the kinds of drinks, I love. No expense was spared for my room. The art work, rugs, accents were all tastfully done. The bed felt like I was sleeping on air. The mattresses must be five star. I have stayed in a many of hotels. I have never smelled linen or towels that were so fresh. Natchez Manor is a must visit. Oh, I forgot about the Roof Top Terrace. It was raining buy it is partially covered so we could walk out and enjoy the night air and see a place that we wanted to sit and chat and just enjoy.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2009

For everyone looking for a modern hotel with great food-look no further. The Natchez Manor has many lovely rooms to choose from that feature comfortable beds, flat screen tvs, and wi-fi. My husband and I ate there for dinner and the food was spectacular. For appetizers, we had the Barbara-Q-Shrimp that was mixed with creole seasonings and sauce. For our entrees, I had Shrimp Cardinal, sauteed shrimp w/ pink vodka sauce, and my husband had the Braised Short Ribs. For dessert, we had bananas foster and a delicious white chocolate bread pudding. The Chef, Napoleon, was also very friendly and came out to see if the food met our expectations. Afterward, we had drinks at the bar which is located in basement of the building. We stayed at the bar for a while since they had a live jazz band and nevertheless great drinks. I'd recommend Natchez Manor to anyone who's looking for a nice boutique B&B w/ modern decor and great food!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2009

My wife and I made a weekend trip to Natchez to browse the antique stores in the downtown area. After looking through the numerous online listings for B&B's near downtown, we settled on the Natchez Manor. It is a recently opened B&B, converted from some sort of old downtown building. I would consider it more of a small boutique hotel than a B&B, as it had a lounge as well as a small restaurant.

If you make an online reservation, you have to pick the room you want to stay in. The reservation page has photos of each room, which are uniquely furnished and decorated. Upon arrival, we were told the room we had picked had some plumbing problems and they would have to move us to another room. The hostess (who also acts as the restaurant waitress) showed us two rooms, both nicely appointed and decorated.

The bedding was comfortable and there was a huge HD tv -- unfortunately, we couldn't find any HD channels to take advantage of it. The hotel is pretty quiet. There were blues concerts in the lounge both nights, but we could barely hear anything. The lounge is in the basement of the building.

The location made for easy pit stops while we were walking about, as we were usually only a few blocks away.

There was no maid service; we were there two nights. We did not try the restaurant, but there were people in there for every meal. PArking is on the street, but we had no trouble find a spot very close.

Very comfortable, very courteous staff, attractive decor, great location. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple