Bisland House Bed and Breakfast
Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez(Natchez)(Great Value!)
$137
$125
Hampton.com
$84
$103
Natchez Grand Hotel(Natchez)(Great Value!)
$87
$82
$205
$199
Travelocity
The Guest House(Natchez)(Great Value!)
$115
$112
$59
TripAdvisor
All reviewsb bporch swingcookiesher husbandother guestssouthern hospitalitywithin walking distanceupstairs balconybreakfast was deliciouslittle extrasclaw foot tubfront porchcold drinksbed and breakfastfriendly hostsplaces to visitwonderful home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 16, 2010

My husband and I visited Natchez for the holidays and found new friends. Byron and Christine made us feel right at home immediately. What an experience. We stayed 4 days and had the most wonderful breakfast I have ever had. Christine fixed French Toast with Bananas Foster one morning. OMG! I thought I had died! Jessi's room was clean and roomy. We road Natchez by bicycle and came home everynight to a clean room. I can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 16, 2010

Chistine and Byron, all I can say is "Wonderful". It was so good to be with the two of you over the weekend, especially the time we all spent on the front porch sipping champagne in the afternoon watching Byron work in the flower beds. Both of you made our Aniversary Stay a great memory. What else should have I expected from Louisiana folks other than Southern Hospitality.
Steven and Leanne, Franklinton, Louisiana......................

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2010

We thoroughly enjoyed our honeymoon at Bisland B&B. We were warmly welcomed and felt right at home. Room was comfortable and clean. Breakfasts were prepared and served with great care and attention. We want to come back to Natchez and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2010

This was our first bed and breakfast stay. We felt welcomed from the moment we walked through the door. Our dinner reservations were made, carriage rides was arranged and picked us up in front of the house, and an onsite couples’ massage was reserved and enjoyed in the privacy of our room. The home cooked breakfasts were divine and the room/house was quiet and cozy. We couldn’t have asked for a better stay. We definitely are planning a return visit. The house was in walking distance to Main Street, which has shopping, tours, and restaurants.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 22, 2009

Natchez is a cultural pearl located in the southwest corner of Mississippi. I have come to the city twice for their semi-annual Home Pilgrimage. Bisland House, operated by Christine and Byron Tims, is nestled on a quiet block, strategically located on Commerce Street near some of the best touring homes including Texada, Governor Homes, and Green Lea.
Yes, Natchez has some spectacular homes and even more spectacular B&Bs with some "pricey" $$$ daily rates. Bisland House is modestly priced with a comfortable dining room, living area, and attractive bedrooms. I enjoyed the lower and upper level porches and the walking convenience to many of the homes on tour,
Of course, it is the hostess - Christine - that really made the difference. She prepared a different breakfast each morning that was delicious, and she was able to make adjustments to the serving schedule based on my daily regimen.
I enjoyed the fact that each room has a personal journal in it to write comments; thats over and above the normal sign in register book in the entry way.
Christine provide dining suggestions, she was very pleasant, and she and her husband even joined me at Church on Sunday Morning! Two weeks later, she even sent me a copy of the Natchez Gazette since I was featured on the front page based on my visit to the Auburn House.
In summary, in Natchez - you have choices- national brand name hotels, flop houses, and some of the most elegant of B&Bs with $250+ rates. Bisland House is modestly priced - it is cost effective, convenient to the touring homes, cozy, and Christine adds the right touch with her Louisiana hospitality!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends