“Marcia's Cottage is a Gem!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Marcia's Cottages

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Natchez
Marcia's Cottages
Ranked #9 of 41 Natchez B&B and Inns
Fort Polk, Louisiana
“Marcia's Cottage is a Gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

My husband, myself, and our 1-year-old just stayed in Marcia's cottage and would love to return one day. Everything was in walking distance, the weather was gorgeous, and we had a safe/gated yard for our son to explore/play. The cottage is located within minutes of restaurants, attractions, various churches, and an added bonus are the beautifully landscaped homes that border the sidewalks.

Dale, the property manager, was extremely helpful and even went the extra mile to find a few kid-friendly events that were happening over the Easter weekend. The cottage and grounds were impeccable and the house was stocked with eggs, milk, cheese, cereal, snacks, and beverages so we did not have to worry about grocery shopping immediately!

Stay here or at another one of Marcia's cottages. You will not regret your decision!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank TheLongs2009
marcot08, Manager at Marcia's Cottages, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
We very much appreciate your glowing comments -- the staff works hard to make everything right for each guest, so they really enjoy knowing that you noticed!! Please hurry back!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Byram, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Marcia's Cottage for Valentine's Day weekend and it was the best weekend ever! The location was great the house was just spectacular. Words just can't explain the great, cozy feeling we felt in that home. We didn't want to leave but we will definitely make this a yearly vacation spot. Thanks to Dale Ross for giving us a great orientation and good overview of nice places to visit and eat. We really over-enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed February 2014
Collierville, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

We stayed at Evergreen when we were in town for a family reunion. Since I'm from Natchez I thought a stay at a B&B would be more exciting for my young adult children. The cottage is beautiful!! The kids loved it and the fact it was across from a cemetery. The cottage backs up to the bluff which provides spectacular views of the river!! I loved drinking coffee looking at the river in the early morning. The decor of this home is beautiful, comfortable and very clean. I have an aversion to hotel bedding, but slept so well here. The kitchen was well stocked with everything you need for a short stay. We even hosted a family party on the bluff while there. It was wonderful. My kids now expect to stay here every year for the family reunion. Just a side note, it was amazing to find out that this was my best friend's grandmother's house!! Love it and will return!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Susan W
Hammond, LA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

We stayed in Evergreen Cottage on the bluff and enjoyed our stay very much. The cottage is situated on Cemetery Road and is so lovely and cozy, we felt at home. The house is beautifully decorated, the furniture is comfortable, the kitchen was well stocked with snacks and breakfast foods. The view of the Mississippi River from the bluff is amazing. Dale, the property manager, was so kind and helpful. We usually go to Natchez once or twice a year and will rent Evergreen or another property from Marcias Cottages whenever we visit Natchez in the future.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank lynvyn
marcot08, Manager at Marcia's Cottages, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your input and will do all we can to make sure each visit is better than the last. See you soon (we hope)!
Alabaster, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

My husband was reluctant to have a getaway in Mississippi; however, after I spotted the evergreen cottage I was convinced it was where we were going.

The house is beyond beautiful, spotless, and comfy. I am easily grossed out by staying in hotels where the cleanliness of linens and surroundings is questionable. I was able to really relax and enjoy our stay because the place was SO clean. We were greeted upon arrival and given the tour of the house and tips on the area. The stocked kitchen exceeded our expectations.

We enjoyed a lovely few days in a beautiful historic home. It was relaxing and peaceful--exactly what we needed. What wonderful memories we made during our time there. When we return to Natchez, without a doubt we will be staying at a Marcia's cottage. Even my reluctant husband had a wonderful experience!

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank bebalm
Wow!!! Thank you!!! I sent your comments to our housekeeping staff as they are the key to our cleanliness and I, too, appreciate a clean place to stay. You also inspire us to make sure each guest has this same experience, so thank you for sharing your thoughts. You made my day for sure!!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Savannah Cottage at Marcia's cottages for a girls weekend. We loved the Cottage we rented. It was clean, beautiful, and practical. It had all the kitchen amenities we needed. The location was also close enough to downtown that we could walk. I made many called to the property manager Dale with questions about the cottage. He was very receptive, timely, and informative. I would definitely rent a cottage from them again. The service we got as well as the food that was provided with the rental exceeded expectations.

• Stayed July 2013
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

My wife and I spent 3 nights at Laurel's Cottage, and it was perfect. The house was beautiful, well furnished, and very comfortable. The kitchen was complete even with grocery items. We could not have asked for more. Thank you, Dale, for making our stay in Natchez so perfect.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends