“Great trip”

Ranked #11 of 41 Natchez B&B and Inns
Somerville, New Jersey
“Great trip”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Everything about our stay at Linden was incredible. I would definitely stay here again. Coffee on the patio and our breakfast was incredible, as well as learning about the history of the home during the tour.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Natchez, Mississippi
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I took advantage of the Christmas at Linden Package that Linden Bed and Breakfast offered in Natchez, MS. It started with a game of Sneaking Santa gift exchange. It was such a blast I thought I was going to have to separate some of the guest. After a short tour of the historic antebellum home given by your gracious southern host Miss Jeanette we all set down to a delicious brunch of Eggs benedict, sweet potato hash browns, grits au gratin and mimosas. There were 14 of us at the brunch and I watched there wasn't a plate that had anything left on it when they were removed from the table. I left that brunch feeling as if I had just added 13 new members to my family. Later that evening an elegant Christmas Dinner was served on the finest of china and chrystal. It was Prime Rib, baked potatoes, salad, brussel Sprouts and southern squash. Again I watched as empty plate after empty plate was removed from the table and when coffee and dessert was served is the only time the whole day I saw any plate removed from the table with something still on it. The cook was just a good ole country cook named Chuck and Miss Jeanette other little elf Steve made sure everyone was taken care of. They say that this will become a Christmas Tradition in Natchez and if it does I know where I will be spending Christmas everyone year.
Thank you so much, Jeanette, Chuck, Steve and of course Linden for making this one of the best Christmas's since I was a child

James Moitoza

Room Tip: any and every room is a treat
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank 499James
PA
Reviewed November 18, 2013

The house is beautiful the rooms are beautiful and very clean. Everything there is above average. The custom made southern breakfasts were outstanding and divine. I agree with the earlier review, we arrived as guest and felt like family when we left. Mrs. Jeanette Feltus is a true southern classy lady, first class! I would recommend Linden as the place to stay in Natchez.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Forsyth, Missouri
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Jeanette Feltus is the owner of the B&B. She took extra-ordinary care of us with beautiful rooms and wonderful breakfasts. Our needs were smilingly met by her and her staff. This was a Scarlett O'Hara Girlfriend getaway pkg which included visits to other antebellum homes, milk punch, mimosas, wine and a carriage ride through the city, all inclusive. I would highly recommend Linden to anyone looking for a great vacation location. Thank you, Jeanette.

Room Tip: Dick's room on the ground floor is a suite with 2 bedrooms, great for good friends. However, al...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Carol C
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed October 23, 2013

My girlfriends & I stayed for the Scarlett O'Hara Girlfriend Getaway and had a wonderful 4-day stay at Linden. Ms. Jeanette is a true southern lady and made our stay a total delight. The rooms were beautiful and the breakfasts were divine. I love Natchez and will be returning as often as possible. I highly recommend Linden for an authentic Southern hospitality experience.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Kallie H
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed October 17, 2013

My sister and I took a "sister trip" to Natchez and stayed at the Linden Bed and Breakfast. Ms. Jeanette was an excellent hostess always looking after our needs and offering assistance. She made reservations for us for dinner and gave suggestions on things to do in town. Accomodations were luxurious and breakfast was delicious. The tour of the home (came with the room) was very interesting as Ms. Jeanette's family has lived in it for several generations. I would recommend Linden to anyone visiting in Natchez.

Room Tip: Some rooms open to the veranda and some open to the inside of the house. Specify if you have a pref...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Madison, Tennessee
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I thought I had already given my review but I guess not. My wife and I were here on August 22 & 23 and our stay with Janette and her staff was wonderful. The home was an 1828 antebellum home that has been in Janette's family from the day it was built, 8 generations. Our room was large, the bed very comfortable and the location of the house was so close to everything a person would want to see in Natchez, Ms. Janette and the staff were very helpful as "tour guides" to the Natchez area. Very warm and friendly, very honest down to earth people. I believe they truly enjoyed having us there not only as guests but as future friends as well. Loved it, try it for yourself.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple