“Good Hamburger”

Good for: Families with children
Alexandria, La
“Good Hamburger”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Not the best but the hamburger was adequate. The young lady serving was a little impatient with customers. Really did expect more.

Visited May 2014

Houston, Texas
“DQ is better”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Went here for an afternoon treat after reading about it. Wasn't impressed at all. We ordered chocolate malts and couldn't taste anything like a malt. Tasted more like chocolate soft serve.

Visited April 2014
Saint Francisville, Louisiana
“the 50's relived”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Don't expect a big place.do watch the light. This place is classic small town pull up and order. talk with a friend are make a friend. The malts are great served by local teenage help. the shrimp poboys are my favorite,dressed and fully loaded. Americana of the south. good choice by my strandards.

Visited March 2014
Alexandria, Virginia
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Here's what my wife said about her shrimp sandwich: "it was the best I ever had. I dream about it!" I had a shake. Delicious. Great place, nice people. Highly recommend

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Tony S
Natchez, Mississippi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't Cook, go to The Malt Shop!!!”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

As a resident that lives 4-5 blocks away, I must say that on many days, I would go hungry if it were not for the Malt Shop. Great service, great food, great price...they know me by my first name. I recommend it to my clients at Old South Massage.

• Visited March 2014