“delicious food awesome staff”
Review of Fat Mama's Tamales - MOVED

Fat Mama's Tamales
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Floral, ar
“delicious food awesome staff”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

small hole in the wall, would never have gone by myself, the office I was at took me for lunch and I am glad they did.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Wendy H

Opelousas, Louisiana
“Fun for lunch”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

A dozen tamales later, very pleased. They were a little greasy in the basket, but after unwrapping the corn husk they were good. Order at the counter and go take a seat. Or do as we did, sat at the counter and enjoyed the conversation with our server. My wife ate the gringo pie: frito pie sans fritos, add 3 tamales. We tried a Knock You Naked margarita which my wife tells me had some kick. I'm an "on the rocks" drinker so it was hard for me to gauge with this frozen beauty. They also had a nice patio which is probably nice on a fall evening, although the folks sitting out there that high 80's afternoon seemed to be enjoying the natural and man-made shade. Worth the visit, good prices.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank bellcham
Fort McMurray, Canada
“Loved it”
Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

Great atmosphere, good food, even better Margaritas. We had a real good time and will certainly visit again when in Natchez

1 Thank Kat S
Houston, Texas
“Nice place with great atmosphare”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Food was simple but good and the margaritas are great. But all of this gets topped by the nice Atmosphere specially on the patio. Heads up for non smokers... There is no escape... Smoke is in- and outside.

1 Thank sarusnet
Pineville, Louisiana
“YUM! Hot Tamales”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

The "knock ya naked" marguerites are good, but the tamales are the best. What I like is they will wrapped them "to go" and you can take a batch home after you've eat a batch there!

Visited August 2012