TripAdvisor
Natchez
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews free shuttle shuttle service front desk hour shuttle the free breakfast buffet would highly recommend this hotel rooms are clean the breakfast area mississippi river would stay here again great place to stay pleasant stay very nice hotel the room was nice excellent stay staff was very friendly and helpful southern hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Centrally located to all the attractions. Quiet and well maintained. Happy hours are a plus as are the good breakfast. Southern hospitality is full view. Parking is very obtainable. I would go back without reservations.

Date of stay: September 2019
Raymond H, General Manager at Magnolia Bluffs Casino Hotel, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We all loved having you here as our guests and we are so happy you had a great experience with us and enjoyed all of our wonderful amenities. Thank you so much for the recommendation and our entire team wishes to convey to you how much we all look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Have a happy New Year.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a lovely facility with very modern decor. The complimentary breakfast is the best anywhere. Real dishes and flatware not paper and plastic. Everyone on staff is kind and polite . Cynthia in the breakfast area is a real charmer.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Raymond H, General Manager at Magnolia Bluffs Casino Hotel, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are know for our hospitality and warm welcome and thank you for commenting on that. Our goal is to always exceed our guests expectations and it was a privilege and a pleasure to have been of service. We all look forward to seeing you again and providing you with another superior experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great place to stay for a girls weekend get away. The hotel staff was very nice and the rooms were great. Liked that it was close to the shops downtown and they have a shuttle that will take you to the casino and pick you up.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We are so happy you loved the amenities we offer for our guests and if you ever need anything at all when you come back to see us again, please let us know and it will be our pleasure to be of service. You are much appreciated here at MBC Hotel and have a wonderful holiday season.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I booked my trip on nearly a whim for an event on Saturday because I found such a great deal to stay at this hotel. Upfront note. This hotel is not next to the casino. I selected “Magnolia Bluffs” in my navigation and it took me to the casino. However, the hotel is about 1.5 miles away. Upon arrival to the hotel, I was impressed by the modern layout of the lobby and bar area. They also have cookies for guests. The actual hotel room could’ve been a little more modern, but it was still nice. The bed was soft and tv worked well. The bathroom was spacious and clean. I liked the free toiletries too, but the towels were a little thin. Lastly, the free hot breakfast buffet was great too. The staff in all areas was friendly with every interaction. I recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled solo

We all loved having you here and your patronage is so much appreciated by all and thank you for the recommendation. We love taking care of our guests and all of us here look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Thank you for your loyalty and for sharing our experience with us.

Reviewed December 21, 2019

I can not say enough wonderful things about my stay. From the time I checked in until three days later checking out. Everyone who works there was delightful. Since I never know how my bum knee will be I now request a handicapped room. When I arrived on a Sunday I asked if I had a view of the river. Handicapped is on the second floor but they could give me a regular room on the fourth. I took # 402 and loved it. It was a corner room with a lovely view and great for watching the sunset. The room was very comfortable. Natchez was racking up the coldest weather in their history but all I had to do was adjust the heat up. There is a full breakfast included which was excellent. Many choices every morning and well done. Also the hotel runs a shuttle around town and down to their casino on the river. If you go to the casino get yourself registered with the club. The first $10 for betting is a gift from them.

Room tip: upper floors for a river view
Date of stay: November 2019
Raymond H, General Manager at Magnolia Bluffs Casino Hotel, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

We are so happy you had a wonderful experience at our hotel and casino and we love deivering remarkable guest service and ensuring our guests enjoy their entire experience. That is always our goal and we sure did love having you here and so much appreciate your patronage and loyalty. Our entire team looks forward to your return and welcoming you back again. Happy holidays to all.