TripAdvisor
Natchez
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews free shuttle shuttle service front desk hour shuttle the free breakfast buffet would highly recommend this hotel rooms are clean the breakfast area mississippi river would stay here again great place to stay pleasant stay very nice hotel the room was nice excellent stay staff was very friendly and helpful southern hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I booked my trip on nearly a whim for an event on Saturday because I found such a great deal to stay at this hotel. Upfront note. This hotel is not next to the casino. I selected “Magnolia Bluffs” in my navigation and it took me to the casino. However, the hotel is about 1.5 miles away. Upon arrival to the hotel, I was impressed by the modern layout of the lobby and bar area. They also have cookies for guests. The actual hotel room could’ve been a little more modern, but it was still nice. The bed was soft and tv worked well. The bathroom was spacious and clean. I liked the free toiletries too, but the towels were a little thin. Lastly, the free hot breakfast buffet was great too. The staff in all areas was friendly with every interaction. I recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Raymond H, General Manager at Magnolia Bluffs Casino Hotel, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We all loved having you here and your patronage is so much appreciated by all and thank you for the recommendation. We love taking care of our guests and all of us here look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Thank you for your loyalty and for sharing our experience with us.

Reviewed December 21, 2019

I can not say enough wonderful things about my stay. From the time I checked in until three days later checking out. Everyone who works there was delightful. Since I never know how my bum knee will be I now request a handicapped room. When I arrived on a Sunday I asked if I had a view of the river. Handicapped is on the second floor but they could give me a regular room on the fourth. I took # 402 and loved it. It was a corner room with a lovely view and great for watching the sunset. The room was very comfortable. Natchez was racking up the coldest weather in their history but all I had to do was adjust the heat up. There is a full breakfast included which was excellent. Many choices every morning and well done. Also the hotel runs a shuttle around town and down to their casino on the river. If you go to the casino get yourself registered with the club. The first $10 for betting is a gift from them.

Room tip: upper floors for a river view
Date of stay: November 2019
Raymond H, General Manager at Magnolia Bluffs Casino Hotel, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

We are so happy you had a wonderful experience at our hotel and casino and we love deivering remarkable guest service and ensuring our guests enjoy their entire experience. That is always our goal and we sure did love having you here and so much appreciate your patronage and loyalty. Our entire team looks forward to your return and welcoming you back again. Happy holidays to all.

Reviewed December 21, 2019

Stayed here while in Natchez, Ms. The staff was wonderful! They were so helpful in every way. The rooms are great. This is where I will be staying whenever I am near Natchez. I highly recommend this business.

Date of stay: December 2019
Raymond H, General Manager at Magnolia Bluffs Casino Hotel, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2019

It was our pleasure to have been of service and we all loved having you here and are so happy you had a Fantastic experience with us. We love welcoming our guests to our hotel and providing them with a warm and sincere experience and we sure do look forward to welcoming you back again soon. You are much appreciated here at our hotel.

Reviewed December 20, 2019

Stayed 1 night. The rooms were okay but a little dated. Very clean which is a good thing. Staff we encountered were very good and super friendly. Breakfast was one of the better one's on our month long trip.
Only drawback is that the Internet sucks.... Didn't have any from about 7 pm onwards and when checking out the only thing the Desk Clerk said is we reported it (to who) and no apology or anything. Why wasn't some compensation offered as this wasn't the cheapest Best Western we stayed at on our trip.
Would we stay again...maybe but would think about it

Date of stay: November 2019

We all enjoyed having you here and thank you for sharing your experience with us. We apologize we experienced an area outage that affected the internet and we did have that restored as soon as possible. We so much appreciated your patronage and we sure hope we can have another opportunity to welcome you back again and provide you with a wonderful experience.

Reviewed December 16, 2019

The stay was excellent rooms were top notch. But what made the stay so good was the staff I mean everyone I’ve traveled all over and this is one of the best experiences I’ve had thanks to all of the staff. To the GM keep up the good work. Will be back. Thanks

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Raymond H, General Manager at Magnolia Bluffs Casino Hotel, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2019

We loved havng you here and being of service and we all are passionate about ensuring our guests experience a sincere connection and interaction with all of us when they choose to visit our hotel. Your patronage and comments are much appreciated by all and if you ever need anything when you choose to visit us again, please let us know and it will be our pleasure to oblige. Have a wonderful holiday season and we are so delighted we were able to make the experience the best for you.