TripAdvisor
Natchez
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews free shuttle shuttle service front desk hour shuttle the free breakfast buffet i highly recommend this hotel rooms are clean the breakfast area mississippi river would stay here again very nice hotel great place to stay pleasant stay excellent stay the room was nice staff was very friendly and helpful nice breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel has been friendly and pleasant since we arrived. Jarell did an AMAZING job making us feel welcomed and checking us in to the hotel. The room is clean and updated. We will being enjoying our time in Natchez, Mississippi.

-From California

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Raymond H, General Manager at Magnolia Bluffs Casino Hotel, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We all sure loved having you here and our Team wants every guest to feel welcomed and special when they choose our hotel. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and our Team member Jarell did an amazing job welcoming you and assisting you when you arrived here. I know he will be so excited to see the very nice comment and all of us here look forward to welcoming you back again and providing you with another superior experience. Thank you again for your patronage.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed 2 nights in October for Balloon fest 2019. Beautiful hotel-Modern style, Free Hot Breakfast@ hotel , Free Shuttle bus for guests and bike rentals for $$. We had Corner Room on the 3rd floor. It was very Nice, Clean and Comfy. No Smells, Just fresh & Clean. A/C worked great. . LOVED the 2 nice Wing chairs to relax in instead of sitting on the bed or at the desk. Fridge, Microwave and coffee maker in room. Hair dryer-iron board, Hotel located approximately 2 blocks (5-10 minute walk) from Balloon fest held at Rosalie Plantation on the river and close to Food, Shopping and attractions like the Antebellum homes. Staff and front desk very nice and helpful. No problems with checking in earlier than 3:00 p.m. if they have rooms ready. Nice bar on site, but the restaurant & casino are about a 5 minute free shuttle bus ride away.

Room tip: Corner Rooms are larger and have more windows.
Date of stay: October 2019

We are so delighted you enjoyed your stay and experience with us and it was truly a privilege and pleasure to have had you here as our guest. If there is anything you need when you come back to see us again, please let us know and it will be our pleasure to oblige. We loved having you here and thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed October 10, 2019

Not really sure if most are staying here to gamble or not. I am used to higher end casino hotels. As a result, this place is certainly not that! It’s a good place, but is only average on the value side. The decor screams the eighties to me and not overly pleasing to the eye. When I do stay in a casino hotel I take part in the gambling. This one I did not. To be honest other reviewers scared me away from stepping foot into their casino. I heard how tight the machines are to people complaining of taking a beating. But to fair, I was not seeking a gambling spot as I am an hour away either east or west with a ton of casino choices. Every employee I made contact with was nice and helpful. The room was nice enough and fulfilled sleep and relaxation. The complimentary breakfast was of average quality and the employee in the breakfast area was very nice as she greeted patrons. This hotel provides a shuttle as well.

I cannot say Magnolia Bluffs Casino is a particular great value. Considering it does provide a free breakfast that helps. I have stayed at other casino hotels that simply were nicer and I paid less. That’s not a fair comparison to Magnolia Bluffs, but it’s honest. But I was spending gambling money at the nicer hotels. They are the only game in town that I am aware of.

I might stay again, but I would check rates elsewhere in the area first.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Raymond H, General Manager at Magnolia Bluffs Casino Hotel, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We sure did love having you here and our goal is too always exceed our guests expectations when they choose to visit our hotel. Thank you so much for your very nice comments about our Team as we love welcoming our guests to our hotel and making them feel at home.

We are also proud to be recognized as a Best Western Premier Collection property that allows our guests to earn points for their stay which is another great amenity our guests appreciate. In addition, our Best Western affiliation has multiple rate options available for our members and our Team at our casino players club are always available for assistance with our membership perks that we encourage our casino guests to sign up for.

If there is anything we can do when you visit us again in order to enhance your stay with us at the hotel and at our casino, please let us know and it will be our pleasure to be of service. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we all look forward to welcoming you back again soon

Reviewed October 8, 2019

Very modern hotel, small so not too crowded. Shuttle to casino available 24 hours, went there and casino looked like a warehouse built over the water but nice inside
and just right size, not huge and could move around very easily and play what you
wanted to. Very nice rooms, clean, nice breakfast bar the next morning. Hated we weren't staying but 1 night!

Room tip: Because it was part of a tour I was on the room accommodations were done for me but the hotel was very nice.
Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Mrs Soybean F
Raymond H, General Manager at Magnolia Bluffs Casino Hotel, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2019

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and your experience at our casino. We sure hope to welcome you back again for another night or two and thank you so much for sharing. We all just loved being of service and having you here as our guests.

Reviewed October 8, 2019

Very professional from phone call to check-in through Check-out! Excellent hot breakfast! Super clean hotel. All of the staff from front to housekeeping was super friendly and very knowledgeable about hotel and city.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

It was our pleasure to have been of service and please come back and see us again soon. You are much appreciated here at MBC Hotel and if you ever need anything when you return, please let us know and it will be our pleasure to oblige.