“My new local favorite for night out”
Review of Molina

Molina
Ranked #22 of 103 Restaurants in Mill Valley
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Delicious and delightful. Each dish that passed our eyes and noses made us look forward to our return to sample the menu further.

I almost hesitate to write a good review as we may never get a weekend table again. I am determined to support local business, I therefore feel obliged. This one certainly deserves the praise.

It is small and has a Mill Valley touch to it. Not for those seeking a quiet intimate conversation. But if you love fresh creative food and it's pairings, you will love it.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

I loved my visit to Molina. Both the food and service were excellent. Our dishes were creative, fresh, and unique. The sommelier was fabulous too and helped us find the perfect wine for our meal. It was a great evening with wonderful food. The only bummer was our dessert. It was a rolled chocolate cake, and frankly, I would have preferred a ho ho! Add some great desserts to the menu and this place is heaven.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

This new restaurant is a cut above most every dining experience in Marin County. It has the quality and vibe of the best cuisine in wine country or San Francisco. The freshness of the ingredients and care that goes into the preparation and presentation and the personality of the chef that permeate the surroundings all make for a unique dining experience. Everything is cooked in a wood fired oven. We had roasted vegetables with goat cheese, grilled halibut with English peas and bacon, game hen with heirloom tomatoes and croutons. It all tasted like something we'd never had before and can't wait to have again. This is truly an experience not to be missed.