“Great food, attentive service”
Review of Dipsea Cafe

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Tennessee Valley Rd
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Stopped for a late lunch after crossing the Golden Gate Bridge, and wasnt disappointed. I walked from the hotel nearby and along the river to get to the Dipsea and thensat in the sun outside.

Friendky little cafe with a good selection of breakfast and sandwiches, and some other hot mains. I had a grilled ham and gouda with pineapple coleslaw and a side of the biggest onion rings I have ever seen. Large portions and good quality food.

Really friendly servers looked after me and made sure I had everything I needed. Really pleasant lunch and I would recommend to anyone looking for a nice no frills place for lunch.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

We spent the day reminiscing at Muir Woods and stopped for a late lunch at Dipsea. The sunny yellow naugahyde booths and the blue and yellow checked oil cloth were welcoming. The sign out front said Greek food, but the choices included a variety. We settled on Kalamata chicken and weren't sorry. It was tasty and the vegetables were fresh and just cooked to bright color.

We had to share dessert, since the portions were generous. I don't even think my chocolate cake was ever quite as tasty as the slice we had. The frosting was dark chocolate rich and it was a battle of forks to the end.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

We stopped for breakfats and had friendly service and Great food. Since then the 4-year old wants to eat breakfast out.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

This well run family owned restaurant has all the usual breakfast standards and more. Healthy innovations.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Awesome pancakes! Some of the best my taste buds have ever had the pleasure to savor. You can't go wrong with the "dipsea special" for breakfast. You get a little bit of everything...eggs, country potatoes, pancakes, bacon and sausage...and it's all good. If you're all about breakfast, like I am, this is the place to go. They make excellent sandwiches for lunch, too. The Dipsea Café is such a treat!