“Great local taco shop ”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

Stopped by Joe’s with my kids for a late lunch. We are in town visiting family and they recommended it.

They have several tables as well as counter service and take out.

Very extensive menu, including a kid’s menu. Great service which was prompt and friendly. The food was very fresh, and very good. Next time I’m here, I’m coming back.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

Was out to see the Redwoods and ran across this place. Totally pleased with this place. Salsa, Chips and guacamole where excellent. And all 5 of us enjoyed our meals. Excellent flavor and service.

Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

Casual meal after a day of hiking in John Muir Woods.

After hiking most of the day and needing to locate a laundry mat to wash/dry clothes after a week of hiking and sightseeing, husband and I were interested in a casual, laid back dinner.

I found Joe's Taco Lounge on TripAdvisor with positive reviews. Even better, it was just across the street and down the block from the laundry mat and grocery store we needed to frequent.

We were the only people in the restaurant at 4:30. We are from the Central Time Zone so we were more than ready for dinner.

Husband enjoyed the fish tacos and I had the El Pastor Burrito. We shared chips and salsa as well as my huge burrito.

The food was warm, generous, but not overly impressive. Your typical Mexican joint. But it fulfilled our needs for time, comfort, and grub.

Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

I recommend coming here to eat! We ordered a bucket of beers chips salsa guacamole and we split a burrito. Come hungry to this place!!

Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

The food was delicious and the menu had a lot to choose from. Service was fast. It was a cute and casual stop that offered very tasty options.

Date of visit: April 2019