“Pizza”

Frantoio Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Frantoio Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 109 Restaurants in Mill Valley
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Highway 101
Transit: Marin Bus Stop: Manzanita
Description: Local, Organic, Non-GMO Northern Italian cuisine
Reviewed 1 week ago

I went to this restaurant many times.
I"m always looking for a good pizza.I like the location and the staff is very kind.
The pizza was good, well cooked and very tasty.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere, food and service (server was Jamshid) were five star. They have a daily special menu as well as a fixed menu that changes on occasion. We usually order the daily specials and we have NEVER been disappointed. The food has always been EXCELLENT. My wife and I eat st Frantoio st least once s month. We invite friends to join us as well and they have always raves about the food and service and DRINKS!
I would highly recommend Frantoio as a great restaurant for a group (Green Room and the Olive Press Room) date night, social dinner or just for great Italian food!

1  Thank Michael I
FrantoioRistorante, General Manager at Frantoio Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2018

Grazie Mille Michael! We are so fortunate to have wonderful patrons like you. We truly appreciate your kind words.
From the Frantoio Family to yours, Cent 'Anni!

Reviewed September 29, 2018

I was here with 5 people, and each of us loved our dish so much that (it wasn't only me) I sampled each dish. Every detail down to the bread/olive oil was wonderfully presented and they press their own olive oil - you can take a look at the press which is in a glass lined room! I had the mushroom ravioli and it was the tastiest I have had - including home made! The scallops were fat and tasty and our server was very attentive, knew about ALL the wine selections - we couldn't decide and he was gracious, and he knew when to leave us alone, as we were old friends catching up. Highly recommended.

2  Thank Diane F
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

They open @ 4:30pm, but main dining area doesn’t start service until 5:30pm. Food was good. Would definitely stop here again when in the area.

2  Thank ImportR06
Reviewed September 3, 2018

we arrived about a half hour before closing and I was afraid they would try to rush us out - but they didnt. We had a great server who reassured us that we could stay as long as we would ike and dont feel rushed - he wanted us to relax and enjoy our dinner. The place is absolutely beautiful - great atmosphere and cozy booths. My son had the past with rabbit ragu - he never had rabbit before and he wanted to try it. He said it was amazing - cooked perfectly with the pasta - he would love to have it again. I had the fettucine with pesto and it was very good. One of the best I have had. The bread never stopped coming - we did eat a lot because the olive oil was killer. They make their own. Great service, atmosphere and food. Location is next to a Holiday Inn Express whichn was odd, but the trip was worth it. I will return when I am in the area again.

Date of visit: August 2018
2  Thank sugies
FrantoioRistorante, General Manager at Frantoio Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Hi Nancy, Thank you so much for the glowing review. Our location is a bit odd and we are very happy that didn't keep you from coming in.
Our focaccia is made here daily as is the rabbit pappardelle that your son enjoyed so much. Again, thank you so much for the kind words.
We hope to see you soon. Grazie Mille!