“Relaxing Meal”

Frantoio Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Frantoio Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 110 Restaurants in Mill Valley
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Highway 101
Transit: Marin Bus Stop: Manzanita
Description: Local, Organic, Non-GMO Northern Italian cuisine
Reviewed May 20, 2018

Our first night in Mill Valley we were looking for a quiet meal with great food. Frantoio fit the bill! We ate later in the evening and it was very quiet and relaxing with very few diners.
My husband ordered the pizza which was delicious. It had a nice thin crust and they cook it in a wood burning oven. I ordered the pasta special but with gluten free pasta. When my order came it was not the special that I ordered but another dish made with gluten free pasta. Thankfully the dish was something that I enjoyed.
Reasonably priced menu for the area.
Only recommendation would be that the waiter pay attention especially if you have a food allergy. It wasn't a busy night at all so don't know how the meal I ordered was lost in translation.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Full menu with lots of choice including pizza. Home made pasta was very good and filling. Lentil soup was tasty but the serving size was small for the price. Salad was very good until too much dressing was added. Breads were excellent as was the house olive oil. Service was well balanced.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ate here after a full day of sightseeing in San Francisco.
The menu was quite limited, we have eaten in many other Italian restaurants that have a wider self of entrees.
My husband had the pollo and polenta chips, and I had a mushroom pizza. The pizza had a delicious thin and crispy crust, just how I like it. My husband said his meal was ok, he was a bit unsure of the polenta chips.
The greeter was engaging as she had family from the U.K. All staff were friendly and welcoming.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2018

I've been here 3 times over the years, all with groups in their large glass walled room. Each time I had wonderful food, service and time with friends.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank Ann G
Reviewed March 3, 2018

Lovely restaurant space. Always an interesting and delicious menu.If you like pasta be sure to try the rabbit with pappardelli

Date of visit: January 2018