“BUONISSIMO!”

Frantoio Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Frantoio Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 102 Restaurants in Mill Valley
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Highway 101
Transit: Marin Bus Stop: Manzanita
Description: Local, Organic, Non-GMO Northern Italian cuisine
Reviewed March 1, 2014

The food and service at Frantoio is always excellent. They have a goodly number of menu options that are sure to please even the most finicky eater. They make their own top quality olive oil, and their house baked focaccia almost like the real thing in Italy. Their wait staff is attentive, friendly and eager to please. I highly recommend Frantoio. You won't be disappointed.

3  Thank bobca1947

Reviewed January 10, 2014

My girlfriend and I went to the restaurant on December; it was the best restaurant we visit over our vacation to San Francisco.
My girlfriend had the scallops and I had a wood oven baked pizza with black truffle oil. The food was great, the service was very friendly and the restaurant has good prices.
Don’t miss the opportunity to eat here.

2  Thank 88Love_to_travel88
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Located just off of the 101 North exit to Mill Valley and next to a Holiday Inn Express is Frantoio. What a break for Holiday Inn patrons -- they can just walk to the restaurant and enjoy fine Italian food. The restaurant is quite elegant, serene and although nearly full it was fairly quiet. Terrific use of the space. The food is delicious. One member of our party had the tasting menu which was priced at $39.00 . The other three of us order a la carte and enjoyed squid ink raviolis filled with scallops, spinach salad, arugula salad, porcini mushroom raviolis and for dessert panna cotta with strawberries and a bit of chocolate sauce. The service is excellent.

1  Thank SFGAL8
Reviewed December 3, 2013

All I can say is order the gnocchi, I still crave this all the time. Service is great and if you don't want to sit down for dinner, they have a great bar with the games on. I believe you can purchase their olive oil and balsamic that they manufacture on site as well. Also, the prix fixe menu is a good choice if you are not too hungry for a full entree.

1  Thank lauren r
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I don't think i've ever checked the box "one of the best places I've ever eaten" til now! This place is in a weird location...but lucky for me I was staying at the Holiday Inn Express next door - and there were no other options for walking to a nearby place.
Nice decor. Great service. Greater food!
I had a house made pasta with a pulled rabbit ragout. Truly one of the best dishes I've ever tasted. And not expensive! I enjoyed a really nice glass of wine and then I was so happy with the place - I ordered Panne cotta for dessert. I left very happy!

1  Thank DianefromDC