“Fantastic Thai. Must try the grilled prawns with mango. 1 of the best dishes ever. Close to Muir Woods Park”

Thailand Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 114 Restaurants in Mill Valley
Reviewed December 21, 2016

Siri sent us here and we were super happy with the food and the staff. The grilled prawns over mango was one of the best dishes I've had in a Thai restaurant in ages. Beat all the Thai restaurants we tried in Frisco. Very close to Muir Woods Park. Swing by when done and give the place a try. You won't be disappointed. Right next to Whole Foods Market.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed June 23, 2016

If you like Thai food this place is pretty good. Two Thai sisters run it and I have yet to have something that I didn't like. I love the Tom yung goon soup and the red curry

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed May 26, 2016

We were told that because Mill Valley is filled with people that have a lot of money, finding really good food was going to be easy. We were craving Thai and decided to come to this place. The server was very friendly. They were able to make gluten free dishes which is a huge plus.

We had the chicken satay. It was good. The peanut sauce was very delicious as I could taste the coconut milk in it. (I love that). We also had pad siew. They piled on the noodles, so as far as value, that was a plus. I couldn't really taste the wok hay in the noodles which was a disappointment. We had a chicken in garlic chili paste sauce which was just OK.

This place didn't really satisfy our Thai craving. Maybe other dishes would have tasted better? Maybe we just had an off night. I would try it again to see if our experience would be better. I have to stress that it is a very friendly and courteous place and would come back just for that.

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank mswendymcconnell
Reviewed March 30, 2016

Our meal was reasonable especially considering how much food we got with our order - we had leftovers for at least 2 more meals! I had the Green Curry with rice - delicious with a bit of spice!

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed January 11, 2016

A cute place with a very friendly staff. Food was hot, fresh and abundant. The curry in particular was excellent! Could have a better wine selection, but can still enjoy the few they offer. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: January 2016