“Great Service and Great Food”
Review of Pizza Antica

Pizza Antica
Ranked #29 of 102 Restaurants in Mill Valley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Consistent high performing team - from the wait staff to the cooks this place consistently provides a great meal in a friendly & informed atmosphere. We eat here frequently and the food is always tasty and cooked to perfection. The wine list is approachable and the whole meal is always a very good value!

There are newer reviews for Pizza Antica

Reviewed February 25, 2014

It was my first night in San Francisco and I reunited with my friend whom I have not seen for 40 years. The staff were so accomodating even though we had no reservation and just quietly served us so we could catch up properly. The Kale salad is the best salad I've had.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Just had a meal here last minute on Saturday evening - not a good night for finding a place with drop in seating. All else booked solid - so my daughter and her father suggested Pizza Antica. I was very impressed! We began with the warm brussel sprout salad - not your usual item on an Italian menu - but this was amazing. Great dressing, chopped hard cooked eggs, bacon, caramelized onions and croutons. We did not leave one scrap and shared to orders with 4 people. Then the Pizza - very crisp and a delicious light crust with mushrooms, fennel and topped with arugala - not a crumb left. Three of my group had the spagettini with meatballs which they loved - I had the vongole. Shared a great bottle of Pinot Noir and a great evening had by all. The service was excellent, the ambiance rather subdued - nice to to be in a noisey restaurant where you are unable to hear. Football was on above the bar - exciting game for the guys. The also offer guten free pizza and pasta and take out.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I ate here with some friends this week. We did not have a reservation but were seated quickly. Service was a bit lacking but it appeared our server was being trained, so we understood the reason behind it being a bit slow. The pizza is yummy and so are the salads. Though overall a bit pricey for what you get.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Pizza Antica offers excellent pizzas and salads with a nice bar. It's a little pricey, but they have a great Happy Hour Monday-Friday till 5 pm--good prices on pizzas, beer & wine.