“Birthday lunch”

Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Stinson Beach exit off Hwy 101
Transit: Manzanita bus stop
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Always a treat, and it was decorated for Christmas so the dining room was beautiful. We celebrated a special birthday and it was delicious and special. Oysters Bingo, Crab Salad, White Bean Soup, Salmon. Chocolate Cake. A great place to celevbrate!

1  Thank AME420
There are newer reviews for Buckeye Roadhouse

Reviewed January 10, 2013

The dinner or lunch is great, nice people, atmosphere is calm, food is great. And who would have known since it is tucked away in a cozy place, near the Manzanita bus stop.

1  Thank Hiloschild808
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Yep it's an odd location and dangerous if you don't opt for the valet parking but the place was awesome inside and had fantastic food. We came upon this right at 5pm on our way back from sightseeing at Muir Woods and were seated right away by the fireplace. Gorgeous decor that reminded me of a ski lodge. The waiter made some wonderful suggestions since I needed gluten free casein free options and even brought me their house special artichoke to try as my appetizer, yummy and nothing left on my plate. I had the chili brick chicken which was good just not the flavors I was looking for that day and was envious watching my husband carve into his steak. We'll definitely go back the next time we're near San Francisco or Napa.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

This is and always has been a fantastic dining experience. The food options are great and prepared just the way you want them. A bit pricey but worth the price for fine dining.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Get the ribs, fish is great too... don't let the parking lot scare ytou, there is lots of room inside