“Mill Valley's second best burger, best dipped cone”
Review of Super Duper Burger

Super Duper Burger
Ranked #21 of 101 Restaurants in Mill Valley
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: We serve fast food style burgers made with the best ingredients available to us. Our beef is 100% Niman Ranch all-natural beef, ground fresh each day. Milkshakes and ice cream cones are made using organic products from Straus family creamery. Garlic fries, chicken sandwiches, veggie burgers with hummus, and salads available. We make our own pickles, too! All of our packaging is compostable.
Mill Valley
“Mill Valley's second best burger, best dipped cone”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

The burger here is very good, except for one thing: too much sugar in the bun. It overrides the savory in the meat and sauce. If they can tone that down, they would matriculate to excellent in my opinion because the meat itself is very good. The chocolate-dipped cones are a definite plus and this is where sugar should and does shine along with the soft-serve creaminess of the ice cream itself.

Visited July 2012

• Indonesian first
Sausalito, California
“OMG! Unbelievable..Healthy Fast Food!!!”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

My teenager kept telling me how good Super Duper was. She walks over from her High School. I was not impressed by another fast food restaurant. Until I tried it!! Amazing-!! I could not believe what I had found! A fast food restaurant with organic soft serve ( Straus Dairy ) Organic Grass fed beef, homemade veggie burgers , unlimited homemade pickles, great selection of beer on tap, organic fries.. sooooo yummmy .. all the ingredients are fresh and organic. I ordered a veggie burger with roasted red peppers, grilled onions, avocado and Cambozola cheese, Garlic Fries and an on tap, Scrimshaw beer... oh and a chocolate dipped soft serve for dessert. The burgers are about $5, not bad for quality. Is if this was not enough, The service is great and quick. All of the Employees are happy, they speak english and are genuinely glad you are there, Faraday, the manager took such great care of use. I thought we were in a fine restaurant. Awesome Food & Service. You will not be sorry, I promise!

• Visited June 2012
Albuquerque
“Take Out Burgers”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Four of us all chose the Portabella burger and were not disappointed. Very popular with the locals and very busy.

Visited April 2012
San Francisco, California
“Great "fast food"--organic and fresh!”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

In and out doesn't have anything on this place- burger menu is awesome- fresh, organic and tasty!

Visited February 2012