“reliable Marin County Chinese”
Review of Harmony Restaurant

Harmony Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 101 Restaurants in Mill Valley
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
San Francisco, California
“reliable Marin County Chinese”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

It's good. The food is not overly greasy; the vegetables are fresh and not overcooked. It's bland for my taste. Most recently had several dumplings, mongolian beef, mixed grain fried rice, and broccoli. The beef disappointed a bit, as it didn't seem to be a high quality cut. I usually get seafood. My favorite dishes are the appetizers and dim sum. The tab runs up really fast that way, but I like tasting a lot of different things.

• Visited February 2012

Mill Valley, California
“The best calamari I’ve ever eaten”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

My wife and I really enjoy this Chinese restaurant and recently took an out-of-town visitor there for dinner. As usual, the place was warm and friendly with a very pleasant atmosphere. We told our friend she had to begin with the fried calamari that comes lightly battered sprinkled with tiny fried garlic chips and slight slivers of jalapeno and lemongrass. Her reaction: “Best calamari I’ve ever eaten.” Of course, we agreed. Our other dishes were the Harmony Signature beef, Mushu pork, and Butter lettuce cups with minced chicken. Eventually we will get around to trying their dim sum, if we can just get past the main dishes. Service was very helpful.

• Visited February 2012