“Average pizza - Very High Price”
Review of TamalPie Pizza

TamalPie Pizza
Ranked #39 of 99 Restaurants in Mill Valley
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Mill Valley, California
“Average pizza - Very High Price”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stopped in to give this new reastaurant a try. Serve was okay and the pizza was fine--not great but fine. But the cost was high -higher than other local options including the expensive reautrauants in downtown Mill Valley.

Visited December 2012

San Francisco
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I came here with my daughter to grab some pizza after hearing from locals how delicious it was. The atmosphere is "Marin" casual and the staff is friendly. We ordered a simple Margarhita pie and a salad. I loved the crispy semi-burnt crust and simple flavors of sauce, mozzarella, and basil. When in Mill Valley, this is my go to place for pizza.

Visited September 2012
“Good food, great service...a little pricey”
Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

Pros: good selection of pizza; tasty pies and salad; great server
Cons: a little pricey...paid over $100 for two pies, two glasses of wine, one beer and a small salad
Date of visit: 14 Aug 2012

Mill Valley, California
“Nice enough atmosphere but a bit pricey even for 'gourmet' pizza”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I've tried TamalPie twice now. Once when they first opened and were a little overwhelmed, which was understandable--especially considering how lots of us locals tend to expect high levels of service. The second time just the other day. While I liked the gourmet style pizzas I really didn't like paying over $110 for two pizzas, two glasses of wine and one dessert. Especially when I can get similar meals at other places in town but for half the cost. I hope the owners are paying attention because I really like for local businesses to stay afloat.

• Visited June 2012
Waukesha, Wisconsin
“first nite a big success”
Reviewed February 13, 2012

we went on opening nite (by chance)...they were jammed but we still had great service and fantastic food...i would encourage bringing your kids...sit in the lounge couches in the back...great environment

• Visited February 2012