“Perfect dinner atmosphere”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sunnyside Sreet
Transit: GGT stop across the street
Reviewed April 24, 2019

I went there with my son for a quick meal. The atmosphere was great and we were very well received by everyone there. The food was excellent and I can only recommend this restaurant for anyone visiting Mill Valley

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

Our landlord right across the street recommended this restaurant. We noticed it was beautiful, busy especially at Happy hour $1 oysters and heard their cocktails were amazing! Our last night in town we gave it a try! It was a beautiful place We were seated by the fire...bonus as we were with our mommas 80 and 90! Hubby ordered cocktail off the menu....I tried for martini with blue cheese stuffed olives was surprised they could not make it work? Our dinners were great...from gnouchi to steak and frites all good! Waiter was busy with big table of 16 next to us...so we understood service was in and out....then bill came to mom padded with 20 oysters and extra cocktail? We arrived way after Happy Hour at 6:30? Busy or bogus...not sure....food and drinks legit maybe we had a bad server? Would try it again it take care...

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

I can tell that a restaurant is good when I see many locals dining there. My husband and I had a delicious meal at Bungalow 44. We dined on the crab au gratin appetizer (which we shared). My husband enjoyed his salmon entree, while I had the shrimp and grits cake appetizer and blackened Brussels sprouts with Marcona almonds for my entree.
For dessert, we had beignets and vanilla ice cream. Both were very good, as was the service and the atmosphere.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 6, 2019

This is owned by the same group that owns the Buckeye Roadhouse which is very close to the place that I reviewed as a good place to stay.
Both Places are wonderful places to eat or just have a cocktail, with a club like atmosphere and first rate staff. A cool place to go regardless of the season!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed December 25, 2018 via mobile

3,000 miles from home and a bit out of norm w/o cold winter weather and family about, we ventured out to 44 to celebrate 2018 Christmas Eve. We were warmly greeted by festive decorations and cheery staff adorned in Christmas attire. The restaurant has been remodeled since our last visit, very tastefully (no pun) done. The patio dining area is a bit more intimate offering a cozy fireside dining experience and less chatter noise. Their signature mac and cheese can be shared by the table, Brussels Sprouts too. Burrata Salad and Creole Shrimp we’re both awesome. Creative and standard mixed drink selections, Manhattan with a twist was right on target for me.
Thanks, Bungalow, for a festive Christmas Eve away from home experience. This restaurant is enjoyed any time of the year!

Date of visit: December 2018