“Watch your exhaust!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Penrhyndeudraeth
Brynllydan Country Guest House
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Stayed for two nights - everyone most welcoming and the evening meal was excellent. I can recommend the steak (first night) and the rack of lamb (second night). Lashings of vegetables - almost too much, so don't bother about afternoon tea when you're out. Try the Welsh whisky, too - a very clean taste. My wife said the water pressure in the shower was low and this meant the temperature fluctuated. She said the bath towels could have done with being bigger. Didn't bother me. A word of warning - the hotel is approached by a rough-made road, so watch your exhaust. Probably best not to take a sports car or low slung vehicle! I would be happy to return.

Room Tip: The rooms in the annexe (connected to the main building) would appear to be very slightly larger.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed June 4, 2012

My Wife and I stayed here for one night on 19th May. the rooms was comfortable, the food was excellant and the atmosphere very welcoming. The icing on the cake was the views from the garden, and just check out the paintings on the wall of North Wales scenes, We will definatley stay again in the future

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ksawyer_11
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Had a most wonderful three night stay, very cosy friendly atmosphere, excellent choice on the evening menu and really good locally sourced breakfast, we will definatly be coming back here again, thank you Colleen for being such a welcoming hostess and making us feel so welcome. Cass and Robert.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2012

We stayed at this lovely hotel with friends at the end of March for (sadly) only one night and had the most enjoyable evening spent in the restaurant and subsequently the bar. Colleen made us so welcome and went out of her way to make our stay a memorable one. The food was outstanding and the room really comfortable.with a beautiful view. Thank you so much to Colleen and her staff for an excellent stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the annexe with a beautiful view.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I have just stayed at The Brynlldan for my 3rd time, and can't rate it highly enough. Colleen the owner is always very friendly and approachable and goes out of her way to make you feel at home. The location of the hotel is superb and you can really feel "away from it all" I like the breakfast menu very much, and I had evening meals over my 3 night stay which again were all very good. I can't wait to return again, and would recommend this hotel to my friends and relations without hesitation. When I visit this area of North Wales it is over 300 miles from where I live, but knowing I have found a great place to stay makes all the difference.

Room Tip: Rooms 5,6 and 7 have great views
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 4, 2012

We stayed at Brynllydan on one of those beautiful days at the end of March. Booked from the Internet and like others - took the gamble. It was a delightfully welcoming and caring place to stay. Beautiful surroundings and excellent, freshly prepared food. We even took the idea of the electronic bathroom mirror home to have in our new bathroom! Aiming to stay again next year and explore more of that unspoilt part of Wales whilst enjoying the comforts of home.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 28, 2012

I booked this on the internet and thought I was taking a gamble - if I was I must have won the jackpot. Four of us stayed for one night (unfortunately) as it is the sort of place you arrive at and do not want to leave in a hurry. The venue is delightful with lots of lovely personal touches, the scenery around is amazing, the food is outstanding and the staff couldnt have been nicer - a little gem!

Room Tip: I would imagine that all the rooms are good.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Brynllydan Country Guest House? Share your experiences!